NT Confessions 2009

- After College life is down hill as hell as far as fun goes.
- I over think situations way to much
- Last night i was drunk...i took my dog out to pee in the back yard...i pissed right with him...it was a bonding moment
- I thought Detroit was bad...since living in Baltimore for the past 2 months..this %+* is like the Wire foreal.
- I have a thing for women but i really want to find the right one and settle down.
- My pops called me 4 days ago but i won't return his phone call because we have nothing to talk about besides weed n football...and i don't even smokeweed.
- 80% Of the women i see here in the B-more area look like Snoop ftl...
- I want to call one of my ex's up because her face game was top 5 dead or alive...but she just would start crying saying she loves me...
- Giving up pop wasn't that hard been free of it 2 months.

1. I still miss my ex and my gut tells me that he feels the same but there's no way in hell I'd make the first move. 2. I hate going to clubs ordrinkin it makes me even more sad. 3. I won't give any guy that tries to get at me the time of day 4. Plan on staying single for the rest of the year 5. Igot a Check for $8,400 n blew it in a couple weeks

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Thing is, there are a lot of great fields to get in but I literally have no interesting in most of them. Im still considering Radiology Tech though.
thas kinda how i feel rite now... there are a lot of interesting fields & all that... but i dont really know what im actually interested in...But man tha best advice i can give you is just to read up on anything that you find even remotely interesting...

Originally Posted by northshore86

1. I still miss my ex and my gut tells me that he feels the same but there's no way in hell I'd make the first move. 2. I hate going to clubs or drinkin it makes me even more sad. 3. I won't give any guy that tries to get at me the time of day 4. Plan on staying single for the rest of the year 5. I got a Check for $8,400 n blew it in a couple weeks
If you dont mind me asking, what did you buy?

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

-I had to wipe my bunhole with the white t I was wearing in a Mcdonald's in the middle of no where Missouri..

tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- I tend to not pick up on signals until after the fact
- I'm sprung over a stripper, I feel like Butter when that Bennigan's chick had him gone

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

- After College life is down hill as hell as far as fun goes.
- I over think situations way to much
- Last night i was drunk...i took my dog out to pee in the back yard...i pissed right with him...it was a bonding moment
- I thought Detroit was bad...since living in Baltimore for the past 2 months..this %+* is like the Wire foreal.
- I have a thing for women but i really want to find the right one and settle down.
- My pops called me 4 days ago but i won't return his phone call because we have nothing to talk about besides weed n football...and i don't even smoke weed.
- 80% Of the women i see here in the B-more area look like Snoop ftl...
- I want to call one of my ex's up because her face game was top 5 dead or alive...but she just would start crying saying she loves me...
- Giving up pop wasn't that hard been free of it 2 months.

what part you in?
nerd.gif
no romo

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

- I tend to not pick up on signals until after the fact
- I'm sprung over a stripper, I feel like Butter when that Bennigan's chick had him gone
I understand the pain your goin through my man.
I left the strip club salty bcuz this 50 year old perv reserved lil buddy for the WHOLE NIGHT.....
frown.gif

Not to mention the fact that his old !!% was moaning like he was really in it.

some confessions (these are fun):
-i subscribe to a lot of theories, has shaped my outlook and way of living life
-i am determined to get a nice, minimalistic condo after graduating
-i can start and stop smoking trees like that. i don't see how people get 'addicted'
-still on a multi-year drought for sex
-same with relationships
-i laugh at those who try to impress others. that means you, 90% of NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

-i subscribe to a lot of theories, has shaped my outlook and way of living life
-i can start and stop smoking trees like that. i don't see how people get 'addicted'
-still on a multi-year drought for sex

-word!
-word!
-WHAT!?

Sooo...

- I have a REALLY bad problem with procrastonation, but I think I'm slowly getting over it. I think I have a pretty strong mind and I always tell myself Ican do anything.
- I'm procrastonating on going to sleep RIGHT NOW and lately I've been nocturnal. I mean to the point where I'm outside working on my car at12:00AM
grin.gif

- Crush on a NTer
- I think a lotta people on here think I'm a straight weirdo because of how I think, but I dont care
- I always tell myself that I'm going to start eating better and working out, but it's so much easier said than done...
- Havnt showered in two days due to working on car sun up to sun down, but I finally finished that portion of my lil project and I'm about to hop in afterI write this
laugh.gif

- Thought I had something.. Went to the clinic... I'm STD FREE BABY! I told myself I'd use a condom every time from now on, but I dont believemyself...
- I show jo's affection... Just a lil, but it's nothing serious. I'm just not ruthless wit em like most people are!
- Dated this
alien.gif
lookin chick for two years and I'm shamefull of it. I mean, she was cool, but I should have deaded that way earlier than I did... Pics? HELL NO!
- I think my older chick I was messin with dropped me because she recently got on FaceBook, and I guess some of my pics showed my age
grin.gif
and it was a turn off for her
frown.gif
laugh.gif
On to the next...
- I dont know if that last confession was true or not, but I'm just assuming because she hasnt called me in a minute, and she usually does, and I guessI'm a tad insecure.
- Actually considered having a baby with the older chick mentioned above because she brought up the idea.
smh.gif

- I didnt know I had this much to say...
- Sometimes I'm disappointed with peopel that are close to me because I think they just dont try, but sit around and complain about stuff all day.
- Sometimes I wish people could see things from my point of view, and I could see things from others point of views just so I can get some insight on thingsand vice versa.
- Maybe I'll post more later... Shower time.
glasses.gif

-I'm disgusted @ this chick i used to talk to. Every time I talk to her she has a sob story. Shorty is BAD (prolly the baddest chick i been with) butI'm not a sucker.
-I cant stand a leech
-I really think about my ex a lot. Like she's exactly what I want in a female. total Square, business minded (WITH HER OWN GOALS) , cook, patient,giving.....I hit her up the other day to just see how she was doing. We awkwardly talked for like 5 minutes then she said she'd call back. She didnt. Wewere supposed to hang out the other day and she baiscally flaked on me cuz of her work. I didnt take it no type of way but w/e
-I'm always around bad chicks so females dont trust me. Especially since I'm always "networking".
-I'm a little over my friend's death. I want a tattoo on my arm but nothing corny.

Not much of a confession, but I'm wide awake and STEAMY cuz my girl is acting mad wreckfull right now -- hanging out late with a bunch of __s like swineflu and roofies ain't real and *#!*
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

1. I don't call my cousins because they all have kids and it's awkward

2. I love my school but I think the state I'm in produces some of the dumbest ppl in the country

3. One of my ex'es was one of the most hated NT'ers in NT history...cerca 2005

4. Sometimes my friends annoy me so much I just want to run them over (i cant drive)

5. I still love the person mentioned in numba 3

6. I think my friends are slackers
4 & 6 .......I KNOW U AINT TALKIN ABOUT ME!!!
nerd.gif

1. im afraid that my current relationship may mirror my boyfriends eldest brothers failed relationship
2. i hate the fact that my bf's mom hates/ judges me and blames me for the crap that her son does
3. im sometimes afraid that i will leave my bf for my first in a heart beat
4. i hate the fact that the females at my school think everyday is saturday night at LOVE nightclub
5. sometimes i think school is not for me
6. i wish guys would stop fakin on their emotions... and would once be forreal about expressing their feelings (will never happen)
7. i miss being at home (DC) because compared to the eastern shore... females and dudes dont fake as hard as they do here

Man I just came out a thread with dudes I never seen before knowin' my name and coordinates and
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
. I ain't finna post a got damn thing in here.
laugh.gif

- talkin to 3 girls at the moment. I tell them what they want to hear because I want the poon.
tired.gif

- when I'm startin to catch feelins for a female I fall back because I'm scared to fall in love again
grin.gif

- startin smokin ciggs again after I quit for the longest time.
frown.gif

- don't know who I can trust anymore. All my so call friends end up doin me dirty or became suckas for love
smh.gif
smh.gif

- done a lot of bad things in my life and really don't feel any remorse. I can feel myself becoming coldhearted

- droppin out of school after this semester. I don't feel like its for me. But I'm scared for my future.. Sighs

- im ashamed of the world we live..

- I feel like I'm better than most of the people I kno
grin.gif
some people are just
smh.gif

- I feel like I'm way older than what I am. I been through too much *@! in my life.

- I robbed a store a couple years back n got away
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

-I'm disgusted @ this chick i used to talk to. Every time I talk to her she has a sob story. Shorty is BAD (prolly the baddest chick i been with) but I'm not a sucker.
-I cant stand a leech
-I really think about my ex a lot. Like she's exactly what I want in a female. total Square, business minded (WITH HER OWN GOALS) , cook, patient, giving.....I hit her up the other day to just see how she was doing. We awkwardly talked for like 5 minutes then she said she'd call back. She didnt. We were supposed to hang out the other day and she baiscally flaked on me cuz of her work. I didnt take it no type of way but w/e
-I'm always around bad chicks so females dont trust me. Especially since I'm always "networking".
-I'm a little over my friend's death. I want a tattoo on my arm but nothing corny.
same here.. my best friend was killed almost 2 years ago and sometimes its hard to still get through my day... i got his name tatted on the backof my right shoulder... i think it looks good... and at least his moms approves
smile.gif

MOAR..

-this girl is irking me, lately she been talking bout she feels left behind cuz her friends are getting married and starting families. !@!%#, we'retwenty. Relax...
-I've almost cheated a few times lately. This lil 18 year old Is it bad that I don't consider my friends "bad" even though they call me anask me if I want to +%+% their old @*%@ and they know I'm in a serious thing?

eek.gif
hold up...

man...my phone just rang 5 seconds ago and this girl called me another __s name!
eek.gif
Oh %%#!....

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

- I'm 19 and I have never had a girlfriend. I was close twice in the past but my immaturity messed it up for me (Mutual feelings but I didn't know how to act). Now that I'm older I'm just more picky about who I tend to pursue and when I finally do find someone, I usually get deaded for falling too hard too quickly so I get put in that friend zone with the quickness.

- Currently at the fork in my life where I don't know if I should continue being the good guy or change it up after college.

- I think I found my wonderwall..

- Scared to death about this summer and the school year following it. They hold extreme importance in various aspects of my life and it could either turn out very good or very badly.
I pretty much feel the same way with the 4th confession. I'm going to summer school at the University Of Central Arkansas to take an Investments course as a prequisite to my other finance courses this fall. I'm taking 18 hours in the fall. I recently added a finance concentration to my Accounting major a month ago by contacting the head of the school of business and following up the necessary paperwork at the Registrar's office. So far I'm finishing up what's left for my accounting requirements and what should I take for my finance concentration. I'm trying to get at least 150 hours before I graduate, so I should be able to walk in time for May next year.
One of teammates just signed with Central Arkansas. He said he loved it in Conway.

Originally Posted by CB94

MOAR..

-this girl is irking me, lately she been talking bout she feels left behind cuz her friends are getting married and starting families. !@!%#, we're twenty. Relax...
-I've almost cheated a few times lately. This lil 18 year old Is it bad that I don't consider my friends "bad" even though they call me an ask me if I want to +%+% their old @*%@ and they know I'm in a serious thing?

eek.gif
hold up...

man...my phone just rang 5 seconds ago and this girl called me another __s name!
eek.gif
Oh %%#!....
Damn G. Usually when you talk about ya girl, well frankly it makes me a little sick.
laugh.gif

Now you talkin' bout the ugly side on some bipolar
. Did I miss a thread or somethin'?

-im afraid of bein lonely next semester nh... cuz my best friend is movin to LA... and my girl broke up wit me a few months ago so i really got nobody

-Im messin up in school... for no good reason... and idk how im gonna pay for summer school ($5000+) out of pocket

-im still in love wit my ex... i want to be wit her... but i dont... i'd rather be wit the person she used to be b4 we broke up

-been on a 3 month drought... longest i've ever been on since i started smashin at 15(almost 20)....

-im nervous bout talkin to different girls this summer... esp. when it gets to the point of smashin... had a couple mishaps past few times wit girls besides myex...

ill be back later
smh.gif
... bunch of stuff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by JayHood23

OK I'll start it off

A month ago and recently I let this chick that was considerably older than me (11 yrs) pay my phone bill which altogether had come out to be $300+, take me to get my haircut, buy groceries, etc. and I don't even like her like that
tired.gif

If I don't like a chick rather than tell her I don't like her straight up, I'll avoid her and hopefully she will get the hint.

People tell me I think I'm better than them and I don't put off that ora but I've began to think that I might be better than them just because of their lack of confidence
smh.gif

Post yours and I'll be back later with more
confession: I think you might like men
tired.gif
Either you're stupid, dumb, drunk, or all three. Logoff

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by CB94

MOAR..

-this girl is irking me, lately she been talking bout she feels left behind cuz her friends are getting married and starting families. !@!%#, we're twenty. Relax...
-I've almost cheated a few times lately. This lil 18 year old Is it bad that I don't consider my friends "bad" even though they call me an ask me if I want to +%+% their old @*%@ and they know I'm in a serious thing?

eek.gif
hold up...

eek.gif
Oh %%#!....
Damn G. Usually when you talk about ya girl, well frankly it makes me a little sick.
laugh.gif

Now you talkin' bout the ugly side on some bipolar
. Did I miss a thread or somethin'?

Nah bruh, I'm just human man. At least I'm in here confessing to what I almost did. I still have my conscience bro, but she's 200 miles away and Iwas that __ before she met me. It ain't like other #%%@%$* forgot about me. I just choose to try and forget about them.

Still in love my ex so much it stops me from messing with other chicks
I don't care about school
I had so much anger built up I could scream
I don't know what to do with my life

Back
Top Bottom