NT, Do I Have A Case??? Vol. Unlawful Termination?

I think some nters in this thread would hold their boss pocket If asked
mean.gif

Nah, I'd rather keep it real with my boss at all times so I can regrettably sit at home unemployed with my finances in shambles. But for real though, my boss shouldn't have come at me like that, I ain't no chump.

Last edited:
How cool did you feel after you did it? How cool do you feel jobless sitting at home pleading your case to random people over the net rather than the people that actually matter? LOL

Or we'd just do our job in this economy to keep food on the table

What do you do exactly?
nters are getting punked by their boss
mean.gif

they can't fire you for no reason

it's clear that's the reason why they are trying to twist the story around by saying he quit

dude can defend himself if someone walk up to him

it's clear that most nters been on the computer all day for years.

mean.gif

it's clear that's the reason why they are trying to twist the story around by saying he quit

You make no sense, this isn't State Property the movie my man

And you haven't answered what you do?

mean.gif

Yes, your boss can fire you for absolutely no reason. They can only not fire you for certain enumerated reasons.

And no, by law, you can't defend yourself if someone walks up to you.

mean.gif

Man shut up and make me my large fries before your boss catches you on your phone again.

no

they have to explain why you are being fired and dude said they twisted the story and said he quit

have you ever heard of employee discrimination ?

They can make up any reason to fire you and it will be legitimate (so long as it doesn't violate Title VII or any relevant whistleblowing act).

outta here

go hold your boss pocket
Lol my boss is a good friend of mine. I'm also his personal trainer for an upcoming marathon we're about to run. He also got me an ipad for "work" related use. I guess I'll go hold his pocket now.......

And you work where?

Some nt'ers are disgusting no sense of pride or self value. Dudes really gonna smile while a grown *** man steps to theirface, yellow, spitting, and being threatening?

All dude did was protected his airspace and people are acting like he did something crazy and violent.....

Op collect your unemployment.

Send the email the nt'er a few posts above wrote its worded pretty well

outta here

go hold your boss pocket
its one thing for a boss to go hey were kind of short on the budget and now we need you take out your own trash (or some other frivolous duty)

and you just dont feel like doing it but if you did do it and he complains about you and tries to insult you then you can just walk out instead of it letting it get to a boiling point

then talk with your boss's boss about what happened the other day and you had to step out before you did something stupid (it would show restraint and level thinking and put your boss in a bad light if you did do what was asked)

but if your boss told you to do something like bark like a dog which is dumb and unreasonable

you can straight up tell him im not doing that and if he has a problem with that and gets in your face you can again just leave for the day and report that situation instead of cursing him out and swinging at him costing you your job (its only appropriate if he puts his hand on you first then you have a case for self defense but if he is just getting in your face like a rival athlete be the bigger man)

pretty much work is like school and your boss is trying to heckle you or bully you sure you can stand up for yourself and knock him out but you also face repercussions and the administration will say why didnt you seek help from an higher authority (the only difference is at school its ok to knock a kid out for a suspension at work "snitching" keeps you your job and if it doesn't and you did nothing wrong you can sue and catch a payday)

Last edited:
Why are we acting like OP's boss is asking him to do anything extraordinary? OP sounds like a lazy employee who didn't want to do any more work and his boss called him out on it, saying he'd have time to do it if he wasn't [doing something else on the job].

"it was distracting from my other job duties." OP goes to work with a bookbag and has a badge, what could his boss possibly have asked him to do that was rocket science and isn't simply indicative of him being unwilling to take on more work?

If I was his boss and got some lazy NTer through a temp agency who didn't listen to his superiors, didn't want to do any work and tried to "keep it real" with me and laugh in my face when I yelled at him for being insubordinate, I'd fire him in a heartbeat too.

Last edited:
Why are we acting like OP's boss is asking him to do anything extraordinary? OP sounds like a lazy employee who didn't want to do any more work and his boss called him out on it, saying he'd have time to do it if he wasn't [doing something else on the job].

"it was distracting from my other job duties." OP goes to work with a bookbag and has a badge, what could his boss possibly have asked him to do that was rocket science and isn't simply indicative of him being unwilling to take on more work?

dont tell that to these guys. to them if your boss asks you to do anything ANYTHING you dont normally do you're "holding his pocket".these guys live in the NT fantasy world where you have to make 80G's a year min, drive the M3, "yambs on tap", and answer to nobody because they're "bout that life". :smh:

Back
Top Bottom