NT, do you take pride when a woman leaves her man for you?

thats how i lost my ex ex...(the only girl i ever loved). she left me for this lil yung *!@ @#@#@ thatwas only a 10th grader in high school. smh i was treatinher badd but damn i did all i could do, she left me while she was prego wid my baby and all.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

As a man, yes I will take pride in anything that boosts my ego. As for this situation.. it will come back at you somehow, and the pride is gone.
I say you get at her, see how it is. I mean, she's pretty cute. Besides her eyebags.. she on crack?

roll.gif
OMG!

Dude i asked her the same thing yesterday man!
roll.gif

But nah....this pic was taken yesterday....after she broke up with her man so im guessing from sleepless nights and crying....

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

As a man, yes I will take pride in anything that boosts my ego. As for this situation.. it will come back at you somehow, and the pride is gone.
I say you get at her, see how it is. I mean, she's pretty cute. Besides her eyebags.. she on crack?

Your just a grown boy then. I'd say I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not.

If you really do that then the broad is weak minded. Where's the challenge in that?

maybe its different because you guys have known each other for so long, But guys who purposely do that to take somebody's girl away from another... Lame.Same for women

Give me you opinion on this guys. You see a girl you like, ask her out, and she tells you she has a BF. You give her yournumber and say if the situation ever changes, you'll be around. You wouldn't cheat w/ her, so is this breaking a moral boundary?

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Lil Cao wrote:

roll.gif
OMG!

Dude i asked her the same thing yesterday man!
roll.gif

But nah....this pic was taken yesterday....after she broke up with her man so im guessing from sleepless nights and crying....

Send me the other pics she took
nerd.gif

don't do it. trust me. i just dealt with something like this and it's not worth it. it'll be great for the first couple months but it'll fallapart shortly thereafter.

"but when you make a girl leave her man,
you never really know where she stands,
how you know she really yours?
somebody could do the same to you..."
- nas

it's too many out here to want the next man's.

then you have these stupid young guys that say idiotic @#%% like:

"why you mad at me?"

not realizing some guy has put in man hours of headache, working and maintenance

into strengthening his household and you feel it's a laughing matter.

some guys are attention starved and weak thinking it's all about him, when

really the guy feels you obviously knew you were more strong minded than her to begin with.

so instead of showing respect you felt he was worth disrespecting as a man and that his family was joke to you.

then as you levitate over your own body with a piece of your skull on the neighbors lawn opposite
side of the street where your body rests, you realize...it's not game.

I get satisfaction knowing I CAN take her away from her man...not by actually following through with it. Because then she becomes your problem.

SwanginOn4z wrote:

thats how i lost my ex ex...(the only girl i ever loved). she left me for this lil yung *!@ @#@#@ thatwas only a 10th grader in high school. smh i was treatin her badd but damn i did all i could do, she left me while she was prego wid my baby and all.

damn homie...and I agree with both the dudes who posted right before me

not pride, but im happy she cheated with me.

I do keep in mind that if she left him for me, she will leave me for someone else.

I dunno. It seems a little basic to think that people who leave certain relationships for others are automatically defaulted to leave that new person.Usually when this happens the first relationship is ALREADY deemed insufficient, this is why they leave. It's not like they're skipping though tulipsall happy, then all of a sudden kidnapped and switched into something else. They choose to leave. They probably were thinking of leaving already. <queue"You make me Wanna"-Usher>

I think over the leaving factor, the issue around the cheating should be more of a concern.
But I think if a person respectfully wants to reconsider a particular relationship on the basis of wanting to pursue a different one with someone else, theyshould have that right and not have it held against them.

damn op, considering she is a childhood friend maybe its meant to be but never know .... if it were some random jo then in ur mind you kinda expect she woulddo it again....

btw does her name start with an A???

you shouldn't cuz shes going to leave you for a dude with bigger pockets, and whos cuter.

treating relationships like this is a joke, if indeed it is a relationship u are trying to "win"

if its just a game and you get off by "stealing" someone elses girl then just make sure you realize that the older you get, the more dangerous itgets.

Just think if someone stole your girl and the dude who shes with now was bragging about it because he was, as u put it, proud of doing it. Regardless of whatthe girl was feeling, if you were in love with this her, you would wanna kill someone

in the so called game of love, there are no gracious losers

if she left him for another guy... what makes you feel so special to the point where you don't think it can happen to you?

Back
Top Bottom