NT, do you take pride when a woman leaves her man for you?

You got the game $#%*$# up.

That's the kind of $!+%$ you lay down, get her hopes up and then send her back to her man feeling like a fool.

No love for disloyal $!@%@%! even though I'll take the !**** if they're offering.

Yeah at first, then you realize she is prolly just trifling and will leave you whenever also.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I was in your position one time, and she left me for another dude
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

NEVER AGAIN!
Exactly, what makes you think she won't do the same to you?

I don't get the whole once a cheater always a cheater thing. Maybe she just liked OP better than her man? It's not always that simple.

^ Yup.

I remember a girl did that to me (didn't know she had a BF until I confronted him personally about it). Needless to say, I dropped her quick as soon as Ifound out.

Not a good look, even if it is your childhood friend.

makes no sense to me cause i wouldn't wife the chick up anyway cause there is nothing stopping her from dipping on me for the next man the way she dippedon oh boy for me

Pride? Not really. It's more like one more jealous fool that I gotta deal with on the streets.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I don't get the whole once a cheater always a cheater thing. Maybe she just liked OP better than her man? It's not always that simple.
My thoughts exactly.

I been in this situation once...my intent was never to try to steal her or pursue anything...it just happened...her relationship with her dude started tocrumble and I just happened to be there for her (friendzoned) eventually feelings became serious but I never jumped at the opportunity, just didnt feel rightabout it...at times I regret it now
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I been in this situation once...my intent was never to try to steal her or pursue anything...it just happened...her relationship with her dude started to crumble and I just happened to be there for her (friendzoned) eventually feelings became serious but I never jumped at the opportunity, just didnt feel right about it...at times I regret it now

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GG0tti

I would feel good. but at the same time what makes you think she won't do it to you?
i was justtttt talkin to my homegirl about this... you know how many of my girls did this? i dont understand how a guy can comfortably be in arelationship with a girl who did that without wondering who she will leave HIM for

Back
Top Bottom