NT, do you take pride when a woman leaves her man for you?

just play it out. she had to have outweighed everything and decided to be with you for a reason.

if it sits right with you and feel happy about being with her then you don't have to feel any guilt. some win some lose.

in this case you won, her man lost.

i don't even know if i posted in here but yo, seriously.. it's not even worth it. i've dealt with two types of this situation:

1. my ex of three years. i "took" her from her ex.. we had a great relationship for a while and then she just lost her mind. i don't know if ican attribute that to the illegitimate conception of our relationship but it definitely has crossed my mind several times.

2. the last girl i was serious with.. i'm not gonna say i "took" her from her ex but i took her out once while she was in a relationship. andthen that night, we confessed our feelings for one another and shortly after, he cheated on her and subsequently ended that relationship. literally the nextday or two after that ended, her and i became sort of serious (terrible idea) and began dating more and more until one day months later, she told me shecouldn't do it anymore.

when someone gets out of a relationship and immediately enters another one, their emotions are all over the place. regardless of how badly her ex treated her,she still has feelings for him and when someone else has a monopoly on a piece of her heart and you're giving yourself 100% to her, it's not gonna workout in the long run. girls are already mentally and emotionally unstable as it is and this just makes things that much more trivial.

just listen to nas:

"but when you make a girl leave her man,
you never really know where she stands,
how you know she really yours?
somebody could do the same to you!"

Back
Top Bottom