NT Doctors I need help, twisted my knee today, heard it pop

So when I was playing indoor soccer today, someone gave me a terrible pass, and I tried to get it but, my right knee ended up twisting badly, and I believe, Iheard a pop, it hurt bad for a couple of seconds, but then I got up and ran it off, now my right leg, and knee area still hurt a bit, but it's not bad.I'm hoping it will go away quickly, but some people said if you hear it pop, then something might have messed up. Any ideas? I hope I didn't tearanything. Thank you

yea i work in the training room at my school, if you heard the pop and had pain for a few seconds and then it went a way
i am 90% sure you tore your ACL.
seriously

Damn man I am goin to California for the next week, So when would it bother me again? Do i have to have surgery?

if its swolled up right in the knee cap area quick yea... that happen to me , i got acl surgery and man, thats the worst pain ever.plus physical therapy.

NIKETALK DOCTOR?!

FOOL... is you crazy?...

you better go to a real doctor... these fools dont know nothin....

lol...

Happened to me a couple or years ago, it was a pain to walk for like a month and it hurt for like a couple more but it eventually went away.

halftime thats a torn acl..after a while you can walk on it and run on it.but than if you playing ball theres a chance you gonna re -tear it....op did it popon the outside of the knee or inside?

cool, i hope that's what will happen here, and the pain will go away, and heal, and nothing serious , I am very worried.
I don't exactly remember, it just twisted badly, and i think i heard a pop on the inside There was no swelling, It just feels a bit sore now.

thanks, so i woke up today, and the pain is moslty behind, my knee, like above my calf, is that still the ACL? could it be just sprained?

You must not have health insurance
laugh.gif

Its gonna heal on its own but it might heal wrong if you dont get surgery if needed....then you'll be walkin' around limpin for the rest of yourlife...

im serious BTW

Get a MRI

noi don't have insurance, plus i'm gonna be on vacation for the next week, before the semester starts.

Originally Posted by Shahin1189

noi don't have insurance, plus i'm gonna be on vacation for the next week, before the semester starts.

tired.gif
Well Good luck fam'...but since you play sports, I would getinsurance ASAP.....

Back
Top Bottom