NT Dog Owners...What do you feed your dog??

5zmfzd.jpg

StaXX wrote:
Glad I saw this thread.
Been feeding my miniature poodle kibbles n bits.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Going to make the switch to TOTW.
Also, any recommendations for vitamins?

Looks at SN. Looks at avy. SMH

Spoiler [+]
j/k I have a purse dog too

Oh and I've been feeding my dogs nutro and recently switched to Halo. I can't find Taste of the Wild anywhere in SoCal, and this one store listed was actually a house in a residential neighborhood, looked mad sketchy.

StaXX wrote:
Glad I saw this thread.
Been feeding my miniature poodle kibbles n bits.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Going to make the switch to TOTW.
Also, any recommendations for vitamins?

Looks at SN. Looks at avy. SMH

Spoiler [+]
j/k I have a purse dog too

Oh and I've been feeding my dogs nutro and recently switched to Halo. I can't find Taste of the Wild anywhere in SoCal, and this one store listed was actually a house in a residential neighborhood, looked mad sketchy.

All I know is this Nutra Blend at $45 a bag and only lasting 2 weeks for my Bull Mastiff is bankrupting me. But when I feed him that Costco crap his ear get infected and has goop in his eyes all day. Cant do that to my main man.

All I know is this Nutra Blend at $45 a bag and only lasting 2 weeks for my Bull Mastiff is bankrupting me. But when I feed him that Costco crap his ear get infected and has goop in his eyes all day. Cant do that to my main man.

I feed my dog a brand called Preformatrin Ultra - flavor - Salmon and Olive Oil blend, she loves it.
When I first got her, I fed her science diet, then I realized that it was crap and she wouldn't eat it.  Switched to this in '08, had her since 06.  Stay away from those brands that sell a large bag for under $20....just imagine that was you and you were buying a months worth of food for only .50$ a day...doesn't seem right
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Guaranteed Analysi[/td][/tr][tr][td]NUTRIENT[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Crude Protein [/td][td]28.0% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Crude Fat [/td][td]8.0% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Crude Fiber [/td][td]6.0% max[/td][/tr][tr][td]Moisture[/td][td]10.0% max[/td][/tr][tr][td]Leucine[/td][td]2.0% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Calcium[/td][td]1.1% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Phosphorus[/td][td]0.8% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vitamin E[/td][td]150 IU/kg min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Omega 6 Fatty Acids*[/td][td]2.20% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Omega 3 Fatty Acids*[/td][td]0.37% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Glucosamine Hydrochloride*[/td][td]400 mg/kg min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chondroitin*[/td][td]100 mg/kg min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carnitine*[/td][td]350 mg/kg min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Live Lactic Acid Producing Microorganisms
(L. Acidophilus, L. Caesi, S. Faecium)*[/td][td]250 million CFU/kg min[/td][/tr][tr][td]*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

Calorie Content:
ME as fed
Calculated
3 300 kcal/kg or 315 kcal/8 fl. oz. cup[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I feed my dog a brand called Preformatrin Ultra - flavor - Salmon and Olive Oil blend, she loves it.
When I first got her, I fed her science diet, then I realized that it was crap and she wouldn't eat it.  Switched to this in '08, had her since 06.  Stay away from those brands that sell a large bag for under $20....just imagine that was you and you were buying a months worth of food for only .50$ a day...doesn't seem right
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Guaranteed Analysi[/td][/tr][tr][td]NUTRIENT[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Crude Protein [/td][td]28.0% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Crude Fat [/td][td]8.0% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Crude Fiber [/td][td]6.0% max[/td][/tr][tr][td]Moisture[/td][td]10.0% max[/td][/tr][tr][td]Leucine[/td][td]2.0% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Calcium[/td][td]1.1% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Phosphorus[/td][td]0.8% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vitamin E[/td][td]150 IU/kg min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Omega 6 Fatty Acids*[/td][td]2.20% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Omega 3 Fatty Acids*[/td][td]0.37% min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Glucosamine Hydrochloride*[/td][td]400 mg/kg min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chondroitin*[/td][td]100 mg/kg min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carnitine*[/td][td]350 mg/kg min[/td][/tr][tr][td]Live Lactic Acid Producing Microorganisms
(L. Acidophilus, L. Caesi, S. Faecium)*[/td][td]250 million CFU/kg min[/td][/tr][tr][td]*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

Calorie Content:
ME as fed
Calculated
3 300 kcal/kg or 315 kcal/8 fl. oz. cup[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

If you have a pitbull 85 lbs like that previous guy...then it's not a full breed ABPT. Game lines don't get that big...I'm not saying you have a Bully but your dog is definitely mixed with something along the line. Unless you have papers..bloodlines, you will never know.

If you have a pitbull 85 lbs like that previous guy...then it's not a full breed ABPT. Game lines don't get that big...I'm not saying you have a Bully but your dog is definitely mixed with something along the line. Unless you have papers..bloodlines, you will never know.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Food that we eat for dinner. If it's not something that a dog should eat then part of a can and some dry food mixed in. The dogs love home made food!!
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, thats not good for the dog. Of course they like it, but dog food contains nutrients that dogs need in their body.

My parents had a dog like this that only ate people food and it was the main reason it died. A piece of chicken or a bone occasionally isnt that bad, but they need to be eating dog food.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Food that we eat for dinner. If it's not something that a dog should eat then part of a can and some dry food mixed in. The dogs love home made food!!
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, thats not good for the dog. Of course they like it, but dog food contains nutrients that dogs need in their body.

My parents had a dog like this that only ate people food and it was the main reason it died. A piece of chicken or a bone occasionally isnt that bad, but they need to be eating dog food.

Back
Top Bottom