NT Dog Owners...What do you feed your dog??

i love when people get elitist about dog food. dogs eating better quality food than their owners.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

California natural grain free lamb n rice. Was on orijen grain free but she has issues w food too high in protein so had to switch. She loves sojos complete but it got too $$

No wet food just straight dry food.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

California natural grain free lamb n rice. Was on orijen grain free but she has issues w food too high in protein so had to switch. She loves sojos complete but it got too $$

No wet food just straight dry food.

My American Eskimo puppy eats Purina Puppy Chow currently and when he's older he'll be eating Purina Pro Plan. I have no reason for the choice for Purina, I just get it for free from school and honestly have had no complaints... as long as the food is palatable and a decent nutrient content, it's good with me... 

My American Eskimo puppy eats Purina Puppy Chow currently and when he's older he'll be eating Purina Pro Plan. I have no reason for the choice for Purina, I just get it for free from school and honestly have had no complaints... as long as the food is palatable and a decent nutrient content, it's good with me... 

415OTZpD5xL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

First 4 ingredients are meat and its the highest rated dry food on a few dog sites.

All of those Beneful, Purina, Pedigree, etc are all crap. Look at the ingredients, you might as well be feeding your dog a vegetarian diet.
30t6p3b.gif

First 4 ingredients are meat and its the highest rated dry food on a few dog sites.

All of those Beneful, Purina, Pedigree, etc are all crap. Look at the ingredients, you might as well be feeding your dog a vegetarian diet.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

30t6p3b.gif

This man speaks the truth. I fed Core to my Frenchie but I recently switched to Blue Buffalo.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

30t6p3b.gif

This man speaks the truth. I fed Core to my Frenchie but I recently switched to Blue Buffalo.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

imgres
T170205

he'll be a year in May... this lil' fool brolic too
laugh.gif
Got muscles like a #BAWSE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That stuff is bad for dogs
grin.gif

says who exactly?

My dog is healthy and happy and it came recommended from the people I bought him from.  He hasn't had any major health issues (food related anyway) and he is always energetic and lively.  He doesn't have digestive issues and poops regularly (and it's firm/normal) While your "
grin.gif
" is much appreciated,  I'm not changing his food until our Vet says so. WHICH when I told him this is the food I was feeding him, he didn't say anything sooooooooo

Thanks though.  

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/eukanuba-dog-food-customized-nutrition/

i love when people get elitist about dog food. dogs eating better quality food than their owners.
laugh.gif

It's not about getting elitist.  It's about having a healthy dog.  Healthy dog=no vet bills

imgres
T170205

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

says who exactly?

My dog is healthy and happy and it came recommended from the people I bought him from.  He hasn't had any major health issues (food related anyway) and he is always energetic and lively.  He doesn't have digestive issues and poops regularly (and it's firm/normal) While your "
grin.gif
" is much appreciated,  I'm not changing his food until our Vet says so. WHICH when I told him this is the food I was feeding him, he didn't say anything sooooooooo

Thanks though.  

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/eukanuba-dog-food-customized-nutrition/

laugh.gif

It's not about getting elitist.  It's about having a healthy dog.  Healthy dog=no vet bills

Originally Posted by Smokey13

imgres
T170205

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

says who exactly?

grin.gif

Thanks though.  

laugh.gif

Exactly, no allergic reactions or other health issues. Plus it keeps your dogs coat nice, and helps maintain good energy levels. My dog gets compliments on his fur all the time. I feed TOTW lamb but might switch to evo because he's got some funky breath.

Originally Posted by Smokey13

imgres
T170205

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

says who exactly?

grin.gif

Thanks though.  

laugh.gif

Exactly, no allergic reactions or other health issues. Plus it keeps your dogs coat nice, and helps maintain good energy levels. My dog gets compliments on his fur all the time. I feed TOTW lamb but might switch to evo because he's got some funky breath.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

taste of the wild - it's good stuff. the shop i get it from usually has buy 3 bags, get 1 free deals. so i stock up with 4 huge bags every couple months. this is for a 80 pound boxer. 
Tas.PacificStreamCnw.DFb_.jpg
My boy Conner aka c4 on here put me up on game about this for my 14 week old English Bulldog.

The Salmon flavor is hella good for bulldogs and there sensitive skin. GREAT STUFF.

Back
Top Bottom