NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

roll.gif

Just skimmed trough the thread..so I'm guessing dude is trying to wife a jo?

Or something of that caliber? And NT found her myspace link?

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Well i talked to her. engagment is off..
What a clown
laugh.gif

How you let NT make a decision on  marrying a chick or not?
laugh.gif
... I'm sure you've seen her myspace before you asked to marry the broad.

What a lame.
laugh.gif

Is this a troll thread? If not, good luck w/ everything OP. Don't let the virgins scare u out of findin true love

Wow....I would dead her off the fact she types like a 15 yr old hoodrat, and I damn sure would have her delete all her social networking accounts.

Originally Posted by JD Turk

Wow....I would dead her off the fact she types like a 15 yr old hoodrat, and I damn sure would have her delete all her social networking accounts.
That wont keep her from being a bird and %$+!@+*! around, trust me

The OP is OBVIOUSLY Lying about everything, and its pretty obvious he lives a sad lonely life.

First of all
-You said you been with her for six years, and you mean to tell me all those times you had the chance to look @ her myspace....you just now decided to get upset after you see her pics.
-You Said you been with her for six years, and you said your on niketalk everyday so how is it you just now asking her if she know what NT is?...If that was your girl she would clearly be in the know.
-You said tagged pics, but no pics....and all those pics, not one of them included you,...six years?

I say to the person thats friends with her on myspace, forward the thread to her.

SMH people with no lives FTL.

This dummy really thought I saved her pic
laugh.gif
You never heard of right click -> properties?

Originally Posted by VegasOner

The OP is OBVIOUSLY Lying about everything, and its pretty obvious he lives a sad lonely life.

First of all
-You said you been with her for six years, and you mean to tell me all those times you had the chance to look @ her myspace....you just now decided to get upset after you see her pics.
-You Said you been with her for six years, and you said your on niketalk everyday so how is it you just now asking her if she know what NT is?...If that was your girl she would clearly be in the know.
-You said tagged pics, but no pics....and all those pics, not one of them included you,...six years?

I say to the person thats friends with her on myspace, forward the thread to her.

SMH people with no lives FTL.
Actually the thread is real. [based off comments left on myspace nd stuff] 

Back
Top Bottom