NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

You all sound MADDD..

Let OP live.

C'mon guys. He needs our blessings. C'mon.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

look at this picture, OP..shes on the phone with the person shes snappin the picture for...i know thats not you on the other line with her.
tired.gif

true story
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  OP is setting himself for a disaster, the "but you have to get to know her in person" argument gets thrown out the window REAL QUICK

Originally Posted by J23S

2rqn951.jpg

look at this picture, OP..shes on the phone with the person shes snappin the picture for...i know thats not you on the other line with her.
tired.gif
Got that "Imma send it to you right after I take it" look on her face
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

nsekure . impatient . selfish ; not so much qood qualities . but it makes me who i am . if you kant take me at my worse then you dont deserve me at my best !
ive made mistakes in the past but its kalled the past for ah reason . if i kome off as ah $%@%* its because i am ; its only riqht !
some say im one +*%!#@ up individual i say %%$@ the world with both finqers ! ismoke the stress away & idrink down thee pain !
WARNING: i dont do well with others ; i dont forqive & forqet ill be the first to admit i hold ah mean qrudqe . i also admit i tend to judqe people by their first appearance .

2lxzgyg.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by HLVC I5

But im sayin how ya know ol' girl be whorin it out. Granted things aint lookin good. But shorty may just be one of those "give me comments on my sexy pics cuz I love the attention" type girls but she never takes it further. I know plenty of chicks who be postin booty pics on they myspace back in the day, but if dudes tried to holler at them they'd hit em with the "I got a man, F outta here with that BS".

Im just sayin some chicks like the attention of guys beastin, doesnt mean she gettin stretched out on the daily.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Believe that if you want [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Girls like her have insurance/the main dude who's gonna cuff em (in this case, OP.. marriage, baby, some lunch money etc) and then they have that one dude (or several) who they just throw the P to with no strings attached[/color]
glasses.gif

2rqn951.jpg

tired.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

But im sayin how ya know ol' girl be whorin it out. Granted things aint lookin good. But shorty may just be one of those "give me comments on my sexy pics cuz I love the attention" type girls but she never takes it further. I know plenty of chicks who be postin booty pics on they myspace back in the day, but if dudes tried to holler at them they'd hit em with the "I got a man, F outta here with that BS".

Im just sayin some chicks like the attention of guys beastin, doesnt mean she gettin stretched out on the daily.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Believe that if you want [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Girls like her have insurance/the main dude who's gonna cuff em (in this case, OP.. marriage, baby, some lunch money etc) and then they have that one dude (or several) who they just throw the P to with no strings attached[/color]
glasses.gif

2rqn951.jpg

tired.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
thats me on the other line
devil.gif

2rqn951.jpg

tired.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this got me right here

Congrats... I guess
eyes.gif

wksje0.gif

laugh.gif
You guys are goin in
roll.gif

I bet OP is wishin he woulda played along back on page 2 when they fake thread accusations were happening.

ducktales

tagged pics of you OP then pics with you and your "girl"

either way you a fool if you fell in love with a girl like this

im disappointed at nt, this is a fake thread and ya playing along with opthe downfall of nt continues.....

shes definetly bad though, so even if you lose you are still winning, kinda...
NO P is good enough to walk around with (say the mall) and see 2 dudes gigglin cause they hit your wife, recently.

smh

op you stupid, yea she look decent, i mean i would hit, but you willin to be the laugh of the town ?

come on fam, im not leaving my S!!! up to chance. I HATE GIRLS WHO CRAVE ATTENTION huge petpeeve of mine. so no dice. file her under Jumpoff status.

edit:
smh at sum.of?these commnnts well just bord i.guess love u baby
  CHEESE & RICE come on, thats a sucka. i wouldnt play that at all

How have you been with her for 6 yrs but the only pics you have of her are from myspace?

OP im gunna render you a ****** if you marry a girl that types like that.."kalled" and she replaces the "g" with a "q". She obviously has no education and i wouldnt be suprised if she owns a sidekick.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

nsekure . impatient . selfish ; not so much qood qualities . but it makes me who i am . if you kant take me at my worse then you dont deserve me at my best !
ive made mistakes in the past but its kalled the past for ah reason . if i kome off as ah $%@%* its because i am ; its only riqht !
some say im one +*%!#@ up individual i say %%$@ the world with both finqers ! ismoke the stress away & idrink down thee pain !
WARNING: i dont do well with others ; i dont forqive & forqet ill be the first to admit i hold ah mean qrudqe . i also admit i tend to judqe people by their first appearance .

2lxzgyg.gif

laugh.gif

24xmfer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom