NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i kno OP is hella mad at HLVC for ruining his thread. dude is prolly gonna marry this chick for real.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

screenshot of the IP address's to verify fakeness

edit the IP where necessary

what?? Ip address??? look, to clear this up, when i see shorty after work, ill take a pic of us. Damn i Rarely post my own threads, then of course someone tries to back fire on me

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

what?? Ip address??? look, to clear this up, when i see shorty after work, ill take a pic of us. Damn i Rarely post my own threads, then of course someone tries to back fire on me
No one is saying that you're girl isnt your "girl" eventhough it looks like she has a sock shoved down her pants in that pic you posted.

We're saying you also posted the other pics to create self imposed drama on yourself. Which sounds stupid cuz it is. 

tired.gif

its not about who's girl is who's

Someone claimed that this thread is fake, as in you and the other dude who posted pics of your chick, ARE THE SAME PERSON posting this nonsense just for responses.
Dude said, you and the other guy who posted pics, have the SAME IP ADDRESS.

Im looking for validity

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

No one is saying that you're girl isnt your "girl" eventhough it looks like she has a sock shoved down her pants in that pic you posted.

We're saying you also posted the other pics to create self imposed drama on yourself. Which sounds stupid cuz it is. 

tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...I was just gonna say either she got a fat pumpum or she packin. And im leaning towards shes packin
tired.gif

Clicked on the first page: congrats.

Clicked on the last page: wth happened???

Man I gotta start reading through threads...

lol @ bad *$$!+ without a muzzle.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

what is she doing putting up panty pictures on myspace, op? sin verguenza.

Back
Top Bottom