NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

Real talk.. good luck to you.. but she does not look like the girl you should be wifing especially marrying..

She looks like a myspace JO.

I mean that with the most respect.. Good luck

Originally Posted by Diego

Can we get pics of her back?
Need to see whats going on back there.
Just to make sure she is marrige material.
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Congratulations on the whole situation...Getting engaged & being a father...and your gf is a total beauty. I think by being with her for 6 years that you know her a lot better than people trying to judge her by a pic...Good luck with everything!

Thank you man seriously. damn how'd i know this thread would back fire on me. My fault for posting that 2nd pic.I'd thought i was giving u guys "moar"
anyway man ur right, i know her better than the fam.   My intention was to get some Valentines day advice but fail
ohwell.gif
thanks anyway guys

Serious question.
How is the s*x? Please be as desriptive as possible.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Congratulations on the whole situation...Getting engaged & being a father...and your gf is a total beauty. I think by being with her for 6 years that you know her a lot better than people trying to judge her by a pic...Good luck with everything!

Thank you man seriously. damn how'd i know this thread would back fire on me. My fault for posting that 2nd pic.I'd thought i was giving u guys "moar"
anyway man ur right, i know her better than the fam.   My intention was to get some Valentines day advice but fail
ohwell.gif
thanks anyway guys

Allright I'll bite.  Don't do it on V Day.  It's cliche, at least do it the day before or if you wanna be mean do it the day after
laugh.gif
  And if you're marrying her *only* because you knocked her up? Don't do it.  It will not end well.  But other than that, have fun.  My 1 year is in a couple weeks and time flies.

Congrats man!

Your plan sounds good. I wouldn't propose in front of everyone; it should just be you and your girl...

on the real tho congrats on the kid. do what you gotta do and ignore the hate.

people are quick to judge someone on NT.

So she sends half naked pics to people she knows from myspace and is "The definition of a bad *#$$%"?

Sounds like she is ready for marriage and children...

solidsnake wrote:
You should probably shut down her Photbucket bro. Congrats though!
nerd.gif

Not that I'm supporting this marriage, but I agree with the person who said wait til the day after Vday to propose. It'll surprise her more because she's probably expecting something to happen on VDay since she's been hinting. On Vday you should give her a cheap little promise ring, or a rubber band even, and tell her you're serious about her and 1 day you'll replace that with a real ring IF AND ONLY IF she stops posing in her panties for the internet. Then the next day take her to your spot and pop the question. Since your original idea was to have family there, maybe theyll be available the day after and they can be hiding in the bushes or something, that way they can videotape this whole thing.

you guys are nuts i seen the 1st page and i predicted the post exactly.. i was like someone is gonna find her myspace or something personal and go in...

Now OP ignore all these liars who claim they wouldnt wife and and she isnt wifey material.. you been with her 6 years you truely know wether she is or is not so do what you gotta do! Bad choice putting it on NT id be damned if i told NT about popping any question youd have people messaging my girl about wilderbeasts from high school etc.

Congrats OP
You know her better than anyone else so just do what feels right when it comes to the question.

Back
Top Bottom