#NT family if you never learn anything from me remember this. Vol. One Life To Live

On Feb 2nd at 10:30 at night I came home from playing basketball I instantly felt dizzy and collapsed in my hallway. Luckily my brother came to the house and found me. After staying the night in the hospital I found out that I was serverly dehydrated and could possibly have a heart condition. After visiting a cardiologist it was determined that I have weak blood vessels in my heart which causes my heart to beat slow at times and sometimes stop beating after strenuous workouts. Now I've played basketball all my life and have always been in shape so this was a major shock. After recieveing this news, combined with my relationship falling apart with my Ex-GF I became serverly depressed. At one point I felt like I was being tortured by God for something I did wrong in the past. After a few days of basically being an introvert to my family and friends, I had an eye opening dream. The dream was basically my grandparents all hugging me at once and telling me everything is going to be ok, and that I have nothing to fear. This dream was so real I woke up with tears in my eyes. This dream inspired me to make major changes in the way I interract with people on a daily basis. This dream and my experiences gave me a second change at life. I quite honestly feel reborn with a whole new outlook on life. If you're going through major life experiences please take it from me, things get better! Humans have the amazing ability to rise from adversity and turn a negative into a positive! I just wanted to share my amazing experience with people who might be going through the same things.

Glad to see you're okay! Too many sad stories on NT lately
tired.gif

What are the major changes you are going to make or have made?

Millions of years of evolutionary success didn't get us here for nothing. We're stronger than we give ourselves credit for. Stay healthy, my friend.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Glad to see you're okay! Too many sad stories on NT lately
tired.gif

What are the major changes you are going to make or have made?

I learned not to stress about little things, I've learned to live my life and fight to accomplish all my dreams with all I have, I've learned that loved ones will be there for you regardless of the situation, I've learned that we all have to grow up and become our own. This was truly a life changing experience.

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Millions of years of evolutionary success didn't get us here for nothing. We're stronger than we give ourselves credit for. Stay healthy, my friend.
smile.gif

Thanks fam, it took this experience to open my eyes to excatly what you just said.

Happy to hear you're OK my man.

Thank you for sharing your story. We should all be doing our best to be living every day to the fullest and appreciating the people that are important to us.

Much love to the whole NT fam
pimp.gif
. There really have been a lot of stories like this on here lately and I hope that everyone is learning from others experiences...

Good thread bruh. At times it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I think belief in God and oneself can help a person overcome even the hardest of times.

Glad you are ok brotha. Let go, life does get tough. No need to stress, hold you back too much.
pimp.gif

Are you black? I read that black men tend to have heart complications. But I definitely learned something new from your story. Thanks for sharing. Glad you are alive and god bless.

Glad you pulled through the dark times and are moving forward. Thanks for some inspiration tonight.

Also, glad to have you on Team Fire Mike Brown
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom