NT females....Does the bro wall make a guy look pathetic? Word to EBT cards

He asking if its a bad look if you in the club receiving a mean twerk and ya mans is holding you up cause u can't handle it

EDIT: Yuku is having yet another meltdown

This situation is funny. I've seen a girl dance on a dude so hard his buddies held him by the upper back..as a bro, I'd think nothing of it. Females I can't tell how they'd react

roll.gif
This happens to me from time to time, almost fell down
30t6p3b.gif
The regular wall is appreciated and it aint no shame in using it especially if you going past tipsy to drunk but the bro wall is a joke
laugh.gif
my man's tried to get that support when he was dancing with two girls at the same time and we just walked away and watched him crumble like the Berlin wall
roll.gif

Also you aint suppose to hand check, that just makes it more obvious to everyone else. It's suppose to be back to back
laugh.gif
Anyway if I'm ever facing such an insurmountable challenge you need to pull the chair on the broad or come through with a hard thrust that sends her flying a foot or two in front of you
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i actually know what op is talking about.. you gotta show those chicks whose boss famb

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
This happens to me from time to time, almost fell down
30t6p3b.gif
The regular wall is appreciated and it aint no shame in using it especially if you going past tipsy to drunk but the bro wall is a joke
laugh.gif
my man's tried to get that support when he was dancing with two girls at the same time and we just walked away and watched him crumble like the Berlin wall
roll.gif

Also you aint suppose to hand check, that just makes it more obvious to everyone else. It's suppose to be back to back
laugh.gif
Anyway if I'm ever facing such an insurmountable challenge you need to pull the chair on the broad or come through with a hard thrust that sends her flying a foot or two in front of you
pimp.gif

Makes a lotta sense
pimp.gif
Keep that in mind.But trust fam...I was giving my all. Its crazy to think about, but this chick was using another dudes back in front of her to keep her balance when she went low. Kinda had me like
pimp.gif
at the thought...like she buying me stuff with another fool's money
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So you were dancing with some chick and she was grindin too hard and you couldn't keep your balance..
So you're boy came and held you up so you wouldn't fall back...?

Is that right?

nah, if you get broke you gotta own it. i dont really think chicks are gonna look at you diff. if she 'mirin...she 'mirin.
i'm 6'5 and dont even attempt to jump behind these chicks on those songs. high center of gravity = crumbing over early in the game.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Aight sneaker BasedGod...I gotta question.

I aint the most brolic cat out when I go out...chicks gotta know this...but to humble brag...the boy got the confidence of twelve JD Walkers when ole girl's man showed up at the crib in the flick!

But anyway...last nite Tyga's LapDance came on and a chick came outta nowhere giving me that cheeks to chino rubdown. Normally a brothas cool calm and collected...Andre Miller skills, basic game and Im just out there holding my ground letting the Chris Browns go for 40 dancing with these birds...I go to the club with sturdy sneakers...usually some joints that got air zoom technology in the heel for added support in these type of scenarios...but this broad was getting to thorough on the 1..2...3..4 etc" part of the chorus. I was dreading when you knew the chorus was about to come in. There was no wall in sight for support and I was showing signs of struggle posture trying to keep my reputation for the next hour or so.

So my mans saw this and captained the sinking ship. Cat was looking like Mutombo trying to defending Shaq in the 01 finals. It would've been a personal foul in the nba because of the hand to back rule, but my bro was being a bro and sacrificing his swag for mine.

So anyway..chicks...when yall see this in the club, just spectating...should I call it a night and just bag chicks outside the eatablishment who didnt witness MJ in 95 against the Magic but saw MJ against the Blazers? A kid just trying to keep the JOs attracted for the rest of the night so I can stick and move when the slow jamz come on at 2:50

Lemme know
pimp.gif
thats why i took a short break from clubs, my center of gravity is in my shoulders so whenever im bumped by anything/anyone i stumble, so gettin twerked was all bad for me unless im up against a wall
yea thats a bad look bro, its not a total loss situation but its not a good look

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I read this in futures voice completely hilarious

laugh.gif
 But I am the only one that will step off from a chick if she's getting too loose with that thang? Every time I go out 

there's a few random chicks that'll hop in front and go completely nuts dancing, I step off and hit the I'm out face.

StaXX wrote:
I actually understood that. 
laugh.gif

And I've experienced it as well.
Sometimes you just need extra support. I've never had my guy hold me up though.

He was about to get broken but his friend kept him um right?

Originally Posted by Truballa101

So you were dancing with some chick and she was grindin too hard and you couldn't keep your balance..
So you're boy came and held you up so you wouldn't fall back...?

Is that right?

I think so... I just grab her and be like "you know damn well if we get down and dirty I'm gonna have you running ... chill"

Back
Top Bottom