NT females....Does the bro wall make a guy look pathetic? Word to EBT cards

Originally Posted by neddielutz

Are you asking "does it look pathetic when you dance with a girl and your best friend is behind you holding you up"?

No shame in that, word to rowdy house parties.

I knew exactly what he was talking about
laugh.gif

God that was difficult to read and after reading the following comments I don't feel so stupid.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you right...in the middle of the floor, id pull one of these and head to the bar

BUT if I had the pleasure of that hgh in insultation x plaster form...im about that life homie!

Don't know that feel bro. HAM CITY is unbreakable. These skeezers do try though.

Too many analogies.
But I get it.
I've never seen or used a bro wall. Where dey do dat at?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

You trying too hard, but you should've been throwing in back in rhythm for leverage.

laugh.gif
sick thing is that we talk like this since HS. Add in a drawn out boooooooi and its lunch. Yes im hood...whatever. Thats real talk. So unfortunately...not trying too hard at all. Just natural.

I saw the word Broadz and skipped OP's post but got cliffs from the comments and
roll.gif
clearly OP has never experienced a go-go.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

So my mans saw this and captained the sinking ship. Cat was looking like Mutombo trying to defending Shaq in the 01 finals. It would've been a personal foul in the nba because of the hand to back rule, but my bro was being a bro and sacrificing his swag for mine.

Lemme know
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Im kinda strong so I aint never had a problem with it. I tell girls go hard as you want on me.

Yeah either pull the chair as was mentioned before or you hit her w/ the jack hammer - You never heard of Daggering??

when they go hard like that u posed to fight back & meet em at the point of attack, the "bro wall" as u say was cool in middle/high school but not so much for adults

Man these chicks be holding on to random strangers for leverage when they getting low so %$$! it if your homie got your back

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I read this in futures voice completely hilarious

laugh.gif
 But I am the only one that will step off from a chick if she's getting too loose with that thang? Every time I go out 

there's a few random chicks that'll hop in front and go completely nuts dancing, I step off and hit the I'm out face.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ditto. The Chappelle face like "Nah, I'm cool"

Back
Top Bottom