NT girl question vol. 1st?

so i get into it with this girl around may, gets pretty serious, then she drops that she's been secretly dating my friend and that she wants me instead. wehook up for a bit, then she calls me and tells me she's getting back with him. so they go out starting around april. she messages me out of nowhere acouple days ago, when we had dropped all communication. and now she is clearly wanting me again. laying it on very hard, reminiscing on things i don'tremember at all. i was an OFFICIAL simp back then too, and i think she might be trying to prey on that.

WWNTD?

cliffnotes:

i was a simp
chick digged with me so i started seeing her
ditches me for my friend she was getting with
ditches him, now begging for me now that i'm looking better
older, 25, i'm 21

so i don't have to %@*%

vol. 1st?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

also we're gonna need better pics than that
indifferent.gif

These type the chicks you just %$%+ out. She dissed you before and now she's all over you. Don't fall for it again because she will do you dirty againin a heartbeat. Just take advantage of the situation, aka her, then keep it moving.

Don't repeat past mistakes.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

once a simp always a simp [1992]shes playin you like nintendo homie[/1992]
laugh.gif
except now i'm like snes silver surfer, hard game tobeat. i catch everything she's trying to pull on me and then some

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

once a simp always a simp [1992]shes playin you like nintendo homie[/1992]
laugh.gif
except now i'm like snes silver surfer, hard game to beat. i catch everything she's trying to pull on me and then some
nice comeback, that game is hard, at least thats what I heard from AVGN.
laugh.gif
dude if you're not getting some serious action then just leave that bird,they are not worth the time.. Sure its nice to have one around but you're still 21 and there will be more to come
pimp.gif

She's 25? Most will probably say hit and bounce but i say dont even bother. She'll just bring BS into your life.

Keep her as a JO. Only contact her when you want to have relations.

She's looking for someone to save her, and she thinks your superman.

BETTER PICS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhhh common sense she played you once.....why would u go back, even if the walls were good, have some pride!

Back
Top Bottom