NT, Help Me Draft a Letter.....She Smashing Too Loud

You play arena football and you live with your mom?
Either way..Smash the broad....Sounds like she can take the D

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

no, yes, NO

heres a suggestion...

just approach her tomorrow while shes alone & ask her if she could try to keep the noise down during the morning... just make sure she understands whatyou're talking about... Tell her how its an inconvenience to you & your mother & that she needs to keep the noise to a reasonable level...

or you could do this

Talk to her man friend about it... give him some dap for blowin her back out like that... then tell him that she needs to have her face in the pillow whenhe's hittin it from the back... that should solve the problem

i vote for the 2nd response...

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

no, yes, NO

heres a suggestion...

just approach her tomorrow while shes alone & ask her if she could try to keep the noise down during the morning... just make sure she understands what you're talking about... Tell her how its an inconvenience to you & your mother & that she needs to keep the noise to a reasonable level...

or you could do this

Talk to her man friend about it... give him some dap for blowin her back out like that... then tell him that she needs to have her face in the pillow when he's hittin it from the back... that should solve the problem

You can't be serious with that second response. 10% chance that works, tops.

Save that as like your second draft, send her something less hostile to start out and see if she shuts the hell up. If that doesn't work you're goingto have to confront her...

no, yes, NO

I thought you played pro football in Canada or something like that?
But howd it go with the broad?

Real talk, I'm scared #*$!*$+@ to have this convo with the girl and I don't know why. Thiswhole situation infuriates me to the point that I don't think I could keep my calm when talking to her....I wanna use boxer's letter, but that +%+ is alittle too formal/wordy....I wish I had this chic's email or something

oh and the football thing, I play(ed) semi-pro football .... the "pro" *%*! didn'twork out

You don't have to talk to her. She should get the point from the letter.

This would be an awkward conversation to have.

Dear XXXXX,
I also realized that you love to have sex in the doggy style position. How'd I know? Well I can hear your BF smashing off your thick behind, the slapping sound is actually louder than your moaning.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had this same problem for an entire semester, sometimes multiple times a day, but definitely everyday (except for probably 1 week out of every month
sick.gif
). The bad part was that I lived directly across from another apartmentcomplex, so close, that I couldn't tell if the noise was coming from my apartment or the one across the tiny ally-way separating us. It was definitely loudenough either way. So I definitely see where the OP is coming from. Something has to be done in these situations and he's lucky enough to know the exactsource of the problem. It's beyond me why the neighbors of this couple never made them stop.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

no, yes, NO

heres a suggestion...

just approach her tomorrow while shes alone & ask her if she could try to keep the noise down during the morning... just make sure she understands what you're talking about... Tell her how its an inconvenience to you & your mother & that she needs to keep the noise to a reasonable level...

or you could do this

Talk to her man friend about it... give him some dap for blowin her back out like that... then tell him that she needs to have her face in the pillow when he's hittin it from the back... that should solve the problem

You can't be serious with that second response. 10% 98.9%chance that works, tops.
Fixed.
wink.gif

Use the second one for sure. Dont be a hater, give praise when praise is due...
laugh.gif

I was wondering who dug this up.
just go up there and confront her when your mom aint home ?

Back
Top Bottom