NT Help me out...Vote for my Tattoo "Best of Boston" (mechanical arm)

Whats going on NT....

So Im not gonna give yall a big run down of anything but I know many of you peeped my tattoo when I originally posted it and I have entered my tattoo on Jamn94.5 radio contest for "Best of Boston" The winner gets a free Tattoo worth up to $500. Id appreciate all the help I can get out yall send it to afriend of a friend of a friend. And please put ya boy up for a 10!!!! You dont have to register just have to click the link! Thanks in advance to anyone whohelps me out.

Here is the Link

http://www.jamn945.com/cc-common/rateapic/index.php?action=displaypics&imageid=206908&appid=27918http://www.jamn945.com/cc-common/rateapic/index.php?action=displaypics&imageid=206908&appid=27918

Here is the tattoo

8c63516ce605d09aa4b62655a2d6a9435d23696.jpg

Thanks Everyone,

J

Voted.

Did you get your tat in Boston? I have been looking for a good spot to get some work done but really haven't found anything as of yet. PM with some info ifpossible.

what i wanna know is where the hell all the Boston Nters came from
nerd.gif
....With the weather on Saturday I hit up Newbury,Boylston, etc. on Saturday and I have big hopes for the spring/summer. Some fine looking women in Sonsie on Saturday afternoon.

what i wanna know is where the hell all the Boston Nters came from...theres a post about MA on the 1st page like everyday
nerd.gif

^lol i got u...

EDIT...

after voting for urs others kept poppin up...i started votin "1" for all of em then i realized that they all suck... u really do got one of (i aintgo thru all of em) if not the best on there... some of them @@$+@ look home made...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

after voting for urs others kept poppin up...i started votin "1" for all of em then i realized that they all suck... u really do got one of (i aint go thru all of em) if not the best on there... some of them @@$+@ look home made...

Voted for you dude.
none of those are touching yours. most look real booty, to be honest, i.e. "Family First" and "Sweet as Wine"
laugh.gif

-J-

^^ Word. Sweet as Wine with the ghetto crooked wine glass stem. Brutal! I hit yours with a 10, then cycled thru hitting everyone else with 1's till I gotyours again, hit it with a 10, and peaced it.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

^dont get it twisted... garnett the only reason yall get love
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

�oh yea... but its baseball
sick.gif
laugh.gif
i spit hot fiyah!
devil.gif
i dont watch no freakin baseball
roll.gif

u
mad.gif
?
roll.gif

nah im j/k...im high as hell...

TW3EK wrote:
Originally Posted by 18th letter

^dont get it twisted... garnett the only reason yall get love
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

�oh yea... but its baseball
sick.gif
laugh.gif
i spit hot fiyah!
devil.gif
i dont watch no freakin baseball
roll.gif

u
mad.gif
?
roll.gif

nah im j/k...im high as hell...

TIME what is wrogn wit you doggie lol...and yo I dont mess wit the Red Sox but they does their thing....Boston is the City of Winners nowadayseventhough I will never be a Pats fan...not never! lol

Good lookin out to everyon who voted lets keep it going I'll let you know what pops off in the next few weeks

Originally Posted by Mr J Himself 23

Originally Posted by Kingtre

what i wanna know is where the hell all the Boston Nters came from...theres a post about MA on the 1st page like everyday
nerd.gif

we out here homie!
pimp.gif

Worcester, MA checkin' in

dude no hate bro, but that tat is kinda disgusting, idk, its the skin, its.......but i'll still vote for you haha.

Back
Top Bottom