NT HELP

This girl ive been messing wit and I took her v-card just said she loved me weve been on and off for the past year and she said she wants to be togetherforever and have kids. Im 14 btw what do I do I would post pics but theres pedo bears

Damn son, only 14 years old already having sex?
tired.gif
pimp.gif

But YO!!! This ain't love, she's just sprung.

AND DAMN!!! SHE WANT KIDS??

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

oh yeah I hit it raw but she was on birth control is this why she loves me?
Im starting to smell ducktales.
How is she on birth control already?
How long have you been laying the pipe?
How old is she?
PM me her social security #.

Originally Posted by Diego

oh yeah I hit it raw but she was on birth control is this why she loves me?
Im starting to smell ducktales.
How is she on birth control already?
How long have you been laying the pipe?
How old is she?
PM me her social security #.

lol 2 months and she got it from her sister

its become a routine every friday night I goto her crib and we try like a new thing or postion or something

Yo man, I hope yall don't do it too much because you might just actually get her pregnant.
And being only 14, you can't really do much to provide for you and her.

Considering the fact that you look 12 and have Yu-Gi-Oh cards in your avy, I'm calling ducktales. pics

young love, lol. dude jus realize your only 14 and u have a lot of life to live. she is a young girl and doesnt understand the concept of forever and kids etc.jus be young and enjoy it. take life one step at a time. and explain this to her also. anduse a rubber dude, dunt get used to hitting it raw so young. it canmess your life up.

lmaoo im in my brothers room thats not mine wow that pic is before 7th grade dance
Why exactly do you hang out in your brothers room? Your in there in this video too. I'm just wondering...

I'm calling ducktales.

P.S. The name is spelled Joana in the tag. You said Joanna. Made a typo. Or not.

Back
Top Bottom