NT, how do you "dap"?

Personally I like doing the occasional index finger out dap, i just feel so *@$@#%%%@*%! gully when I do it. How bout you?

^^I thought that was gang affiliated, I remember in school alot of gang members were doing that but what do I know. Now is like everyone does it but I feelawkward doing it. I've been sick for the [ast two weeks so all I been doing is pounding.

What about them dudes who be giving you that EXTRA hard dap though. Finna slap your damn hands off
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

What about them dudes who be giving you that EXTRA hard dap though. Finna slap your damn hands off
smh.gif

i hate that
grin.gif

then you gotta act like your hand aint stingin a lil bit
laugh.gif

Full Version: 1) Extend arm
2) Firmly grasp the greetee's hand
3) Slide hand in direction of greetee, interlock thumbs. This becomes the fulcrum 4 the shake.
4) With fulcrum established, make a loose fist.
5) Draw greetee in for one arm hetero-hug. This must not last over 7 seconds.
6) In a firm yet friendly voice, utter the urban respect greeting. ('Whats up/good(with you)/goin on/poppin/craccin, my dude/son/G/*brotha*)
7) Release hetero-hug, slide hands away from each other, while ensuring 2 lightly clasp each other's fingertips on the way out. This serves as a note 2 letboth parties know the dapping process has come 2 an end.
Complete!

Course, if you dont know the greetee like that, steps 5-7 may be omitted.

Originally Posted by Lloydbanks827

Personally I like doing the occasional index finger out dap, i just feel so *@$@#%%%@*%! gully when I do it. How bout you?
Man I hate that index finger out garbage, makes me feel awkward like dude is missin a finger. I do a fist pound, cleanliness is next to Godliness

Originally Posted by potus2028

Full Version:
1) Extend arm

2) Firmly grasp the greetee's hand

3) Slide hand in direction of greetee, interlock thumbs. This becomes the fulcrum 4 the shake.

4) With fulcrum established, make a loose fist.

5) Draw greetee in for one arm hetero-hug. This must not last over 7 seconds.

6) In a firm yet friendly voice, utter the urban respect greeting. ('Whats up/good(with you)/goin on/poppin/craccin, my dude/son/G/*brotha*)
7) Release hetero-hug.

Complete!

Course, if you dont know the greetee like that, steps 5-7 may be omitted.
laugh.gif

But I just do the "Sideways 5 that slides into the interlocking fingers that snap after release of tension that propels the momentum of the fingers intothe fist that bumps"

Or the "Sideways 5 that slides into the interlocking fingers that transitions into the hand anchor that pulls the momentum of the body into the hetero-hugthat transitions into two pats on the back that releases back to the interlocking fingers that snap after release of tension that propels the momentum of thefingers into the fist that bumps"

I just do regular dap with most people.. and the team has our own dap.

the worst is dudes who be givin u that scramdap all extra weak..

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

The Kid-N-Play

roll.gif
thats whats up.
i just shake hands most of the time. all that dap stuff is confusing unless its the regular one
i dont like holding hands with females so def dont wanna hold a dudes hand longer than a quick second

I either fist bump, do the presidential shake on page 1 w/ or w/o the hetero hug, or I let the forks fly.

Back
Top Bottom