NT.... How do you get rid of a Hangover??

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

WBB.

Water Whataburger before bed. Lots of it.

Whataburger.jpg

drunk as hell whataburger trips
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
so_good.gif

WBB.

Water before bed. Lots of it.
This.

If you neglect the WBB, eat something greasy and/or drink Gatorade.

WBB.

Water before bed. Lots of it.
This.

If you neglect the WBB, eat something greasy and/or drink Gatorade.

Goody's powder after a long night take it even if you think you might have one that night. Problem solved.

Goody's powder after a long night take it even if you think you might have one that night. Problem solved.

You're not getting out of bed at all if you're really hungover. If you're talking about eating this and that, taking showers, etc, you are not hungover, you just have a headache.
laugh.gif

You're not getting out of bed at all if you're really hungover. If you're talking about eating this and that, taking showers, etc, you are not hungover, you just have a headache.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

QFT. I typically just sleep/lay in bed, watching TV until I can muster up enough energy to get out of bed then I eat a large meal and drink a lot of water. This was in college, though.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif

QFT. I typically just sleep/lay in bed, watching TV until I can muster up enough energy to get out of bed then I eat a large meal and drink a lot of water. This was in college, though.

Back
Top Bottom