Votes: 34 12.5%
  • 6' 4"

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • 6' 5"

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • 6' 6" and taller

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
Never really go the big and tall route, because while the length will be on point, the width is extra puffy cut and makes me look fat.

But on the other hand xxl clothes tend to shrink to a large fit after a few washes. :smh: And when did xxl shortsleeve button downs start making sleeves for dudes with little arms? I don't even bother ordering clothes online because the fit will more than likely be off. It's a must that I try clothes on before buying them.

5'10/5'11

I measured myself at 5'10 but my doc says it's 5'11. Most poeple agree with the 5'10

Never really go the big and tall route, because while the length will be on point, the width is extra puffy cut and makes me look fat.

But on the other hand xxl clothes tend to shrink to a large fit after a few washes. :smh: And when did xxl shortsleeve button downs start making sleeves for dudes with little arms? I don't even bother ordering clothes online because the fit will more than likely be off. It's a must that I try clothes on before buying them.

Try the XLT sizes..XLB are for beer bellys..

unlike you guys i LOVE short females :lol: the tallest ive dated was 5'5 shortest 5'0 :smokin

i have no clue how im 5'11 though my dad is like 5'7 my mom is 5'0 my sister is 5'0 :lol:

last time i checked was years ago hopefully im 6ft now :nerd:
Same here! I love my ladies short! My preference is like 5'2'' to about 5'5''.. 5'4'' is like my perfect height on a lady. I'm 6'4'' if that makes sense..

6'4 275 :x but i'm working towards getting back to 250 range... :smh:

6'5", at about 180 right now. Usually weigh around 190, weight has fluctuated between 175-200 over the last couple years. Once I grew past about 6'1" it started getting inconvenient in terms of how clothes fit and driving some cars.

Last edited:
6'0. I got a 6'7 wingspan though. Jay Bilas would be proud
nthat.gif

Good stuff! 6' 1" with a 6' 8" wingspan here. 
5'3-5'4 on a good day.
roll.gif

I may be the shortest dude on this board. Can still touch rim though
frown.gif
Nice! 
nthat.gif

6'2" is the most common lie height of all time.
Honestly, yeah. I expected 6' 2" to lead the polls. 
laugh.gif

I get 6' 2" a lot from people who guess my height. For basketball, I get listed at that height cuz that's how tall I am in shoes and basketball heights are usually in shoes, so it's cool.

Back
Top Bottom