NT, how would you react?

I would have def been pissed and called him out in front of all the customers.
mad.gif

if thats real that video would have went straight to the lawyers and hope thats a jewel .theyd setlle out

if thats real that video would have went straight to the lawyers and hope thats a jewel .theyd setlle out

Settle what? There was no crime done.

I feel for the kid. He said he had already asked the guy why he was being followed, too. Sadly, that's what loss prevention really boils down to. They have a profile of their most common shoplifters and they follow them around. I used to work in retail, and that's how ours mostly was... But more often than not the people we suspected of stealing were stealing. It just sucks for the people like the kid in the video who have to put up with the repercussions of the actions that people who look and dress like them have brought upon them.

Settle what? There was no crime done.

I feel for the kid. He said he had already asked the guy why he was being followed, too. Sadly, that's what loss prevention really boils down to. They have a profile of their most common shoplifters and they follow them around. I used to work in retail, and that's how ours mostly was... But more often than not the people we suspected of stealing were stealing. It just sucks for the people like the kid in the video who have to put up with the repercussions of the actions that people who look and dress like them have brought upon them.

No lie, this worker at this Family Dollar used to hawk me and my boy. Dude wasn't even low key about it though. Dude would look through the aisle counters and I remember this one time especially because dude took it to another level. We couldn't decide which chips to buy and I guess dude got frustrated so he just stood at the end of the aisle watching us for a good while. It got mad awkward so we just bounced to the next aisle without selecting anything. This was in middle school and that store is closed down already but that's the only time that's happened to me
30t6p3b.gif

I'm Mexican if it matters.....

Perhaps he was following them, but the fact that they pulled a camera out to record him made them look more suspicious.

Perhaps he was following them, but the fact that they pulled a camera out to record him made them look more suspicious.

No lie, this worker at this Family Dollar used to hawk me and my boy. Dude wasn't even low key about it though. Dude would look through the aisle counters and I remember this one time especially because dude took it to another level. We couldn't decide which chips to buy and I guess dude got frustrated so he just stood at the end of the aisle watching us for a good while. It got mad awkward so we just bounced to the next aisle without selecting anything. This was in middle school and that store is closed down already but that's the only time that's happened to me
30t6p3b.gif

I'm Mexican if it matters.....

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Pretty sure it was a cellphone, and I bet he pulled it out for proof. But that still doesn't give dude the right to follow them around. 

Pretty sure it was a cellphone, and I bet he pulled it out for proof. But that still doesn't give dude the right to follow them around. 

Props to the kid

I was waiting for the guy to get confronted, but they kept their cool and didn't want to cause any drama.

Props to the kid

I was waiting for the guy to get confronted, but they kept their cool and didn't want to cause any drama.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

He works there, he has all the right to follow them around as he pleases. There's no law saying that loss prevention employees need to be polite.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

He works there, he has all the right to follow them around as he pleases. There's no law saying that loss prevention employees need to be polite.

Back
Top Bottom