NT....I got Debo'd last night.....by a .........

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

How is ANYone acting tuff?? (other than the OP after the fact) all we're saying is don't run to the police because you have a bloody lip and a ripped coat suit...

I don't get where your drawing your conclusion of me (or ANYone else acting tuff), all we're saying is don't run to the police like a lil *!!@! when something as petty as your lip being busted (by a woman @ that) happens... If you consider that being tuff, I feel sorry for you, cause you must've been an EASY vic

And how does YOU praising Camel Stedman have ANYthing to do with me?? You're talking about how much success HE has and how fine HIS wife is... What does that have to do with YOU?? I'm sure you're prolly the type to get your lip busted and try to get somebody pinched & or sue... You're a dweeb
First, I never been a victim

Second, you go out of your way to take shots at Jay-Z because he isn't perfect

Lastly, WHY do bold random WORDS?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Did you deserve it?

Nah....she hit my boy in the face (his eye is SWOLE) all because he gave her the finger...she was on some power trip tryna push ppl around...then male bouncers were tryna drape my boy up, so I went over to see what I can do....she tried to get in the mix again. So a few minutes go by, my boy is missing...so I go looking for him, I'm BBM'n them and she comes up talking, something to this effect "you want some too?" I dismissed it and continued BBM'n...and BOOM, POW right in the KISSER....

I didn't know what to do, cause if I hit her and land a hit, she was going down, so I just stiff arm her (like Jay-Z did) and then I get swarmed by bouncers, I'm spitting out blood all over the place. Some Jersey shore bouncer comes over and grabs me, I try to fight him...he aint really want any, I guess ppl don't want strange blood spit in their face? I doubt the police report will do anything...after I got home, I facebooked her....got her name....I need some suggestions
I think this fits the situation quite nicely.
nerd.gif

damn dude props for not hitting her back

i woulda lost it if she hit me while i was on my phone doing nothing to instigate her

is she one of those huge chicks?

either way she is definitely due for some retaliation, make it hilarious and keep us updated.
pimp.gif

If you wanna get her back prick her with a needle. She'll be scared for weeks/months waiting on the test results.

No pics of the damage done?

First of all,

From that picture (pages ago) The (female) Bouncer don't LOOK LIKE SHE CAN THROW A PUNCH.

Is she taller than you OP? Just take the L... People at the club, would have JUMPED ON YOU, If you dared swing at her (Female Bouncer) homie
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

dudeislying..lockthisretardedthreadup
What happened? yougotbacongreaseinyourspacebar?

a) ^ This had me rollin
roll.gif

b) I want to know the make of the suit that was ripped? I feel its extremely important in the grand scheme of this story. Suits are anything but cheap, most ofyou dont understand
c) Until I get ^ I probably wouldn't waste my time in court, I would have just skipped on tellin everyone I got beat up and jus gave niketalk her fb andwatch them go at it for a few days or at least until my lip healed up. Remember that incest post when everyone friended the sister on myspace and left wildcomments? classic comedy
d) If you do find out where she lives and she gives you the business again...will you swing, take the hit, or make another post?

laugh.gif
at $75 suit

But on the real props to you Pookie you always come through with pics and legit stories.

Back
Top Bottom