NT....I got Debo'd last night.....by a .........

Female bouncer.....my lip is fat, my shirt was bloody and my suit is ripped.

I want to sue in small claims....I already filed a police report....what should I do?

eek.gif
.. your definitely mad.

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

I want to sue in small claims....I already filed a police report....what should I do?

stop-snitching.jpg

So you post pics of white girls you smash but you cant post pics of your @!@$+$ up lip?????????

I used to respect you man.

Originally Posted by Diego

So you post pics of white girls you smash but you cant post pics of your @!@$+$ up lip?????????

I used to respect you man.

I have to agree with this, you !#@%%.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Did you deserve it?

Nah....she hit my boy in the face (his eye is SWOLE) all because he gave her the finger...she was onsome power trip tryna push ppl around...then male bouncers were tryna drape my boy up, so I went over to see what I can do....she tried to get in the mixagain. So a few minutes go by, my boy is missing...so I go looking for him, I'm BBM'n them and she comes up talking, something to this effect "youwant some too?" I dismissed it and continued BBM'n...and BOOM, POW right in the KISSER....

I didn't know what to do, cause if I hit her and land a hit, she was going down, so I just stiffarm her (like Jay-Z did) and then I get swarmed by bouncers, I'm spitting out blood all over the place. Some Jersey shore bouncer comes over and grabs me,I try to fight him...he aint really want any, I guess ppl don't want strange blood spit in their face? I doubt the police report will do anything...afterI got home, I facebooked her....got her name....I need some suggestions

Did you deserve it?

Nah....she hit my boy in the face (his eye is SWOLE) all because he gave her the finger...she was on some power trip tryna push ppl around...then male bouncers were tryna drape my boy up, so I went over to see what I can do....she tried to get in the mix again. So a few minutes go by, my boy is missing...so I go looking for him, I'm BBM'n them and she comes up talking, something to this effect "you want some too?" I dismissed it and continued BBM'n...and BOOM, POW right in the KISSER....

I didn't know what to do, cause if I hit her and land a hit, she was going down, so I just stiff arm her (like Jay-Z did) and then I get swarmed by bouncers, I'm spitting out blood all over the place. Some Jersey shore bouncer comes over and grabs me, I try to fight him...he aint really want any, I guess ppl don't want strange blood spit in their face? I doubt the police report will do anything...after I got home, I facebooked her....got her name....I need some suggestions
You where in the Shore? No wonder...Anyways if you where gonna hit her you shouldve tried to KO her.
tired.gif

kevsxs.jpg

Did you deserve it?

Nah....she hit my boy in the face (his eye is SWOLE) all because he gave her the finger...she was on some power trip tryna push ppl around...then male bouncers were tryna drape my boy up, so I went over to see what I can do....she tried to get in the mix again. So a few minutes go by, my boy is missing...so I go looking for him, I'm BBM'n them and she comes up talking, something to this effect "you want some too?" I dismissed it and continued BBM'n...and BOOM, POW right in the KISSER....

I didn't know what to do, cause if I hit her and land a hit, she was going down, so I just stiff arm her (like Jay-Z did) and then I get swarmed by bouncers, I'm spitting out blood all over the place. Some Jersey shore bouncer comes over and grabs me, I try to fight him...he aint really want any, I guess ppl don't want strange blood spit in their face? I doubt the police report will do anything...after I got home, I facebooked her....got her name....I need some suggestions
You took the L by not hitting her.... Pics of her too since you found the FB

Back
Top Bottom