NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

Just realized who the op was....at least dude troll w/ interesting stories
laugh.gif

So wait.. You get robbed, then left to an entire house full of the perpetrators goods? Should've gone in on that

So wait.. You get robbed, then left to an entire house full of the perpetrators goods? Should've gone in on that

daammn..idk..since they saw how easy that was they might try u again ..thats why i dont like to invite too many ppl into my crib..i gotta realllly trust u

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

u took a L to the head. literally ! lol

i wouldnt allow the dude to rob me with a knife. there is ways to defend yourself. if u kicked him properly he would deff dropped it. then i would proceed to give him the whippin. and rob him.

i got robbed in a similar manner when i was 14, but i learned from it and i will never allow that again.

pimp.gif
love that purp !!
alright I understand OP is a troll but some of this self-defense talk is hilarious.  

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

u took a L to the head. literally ! lol

i wouldnt allow the dude to rob me with a knife. there is ways to defend yourself. if u kicked him properly he would deff dropped it. then i would proceed to give him the whippin. and rob him.

i got robbed in a similar manner when i was 14, but i learned from it and i will never allow that again.

pimp.gif
love that purp !!
alright I understand OP is a troll but some of this self-defense talk is hilarious.  

daammn..idk..since they saw how easy that was they might try u again ..thats why i dont like to invite too many ppl into my crib..i gotta realllly trust u

OP u sounding weak.

1. I wouldn't have been robbed by a dude with a blade unless it was a Samurai Katana
2. When he left, you should have grabbed something blunt or sharp in the house and chased him.
3. You should have GUTTED the house you were set up in. It's the least you could do after the robber stole your stuff (and manhood).
4. You aint bout that life

OP u sounding weak.

1. I wouldn't have been robbed by a dude with a blade unless it was a Samurai Katana
2. When he left, you should have grabbed something blunt or sharp in the house and chased him.
3. You should have GUTTED the house you were set up in. It's the least you could do after the robber stole your stuff (and manhood).
4. You aint bout that life

all these dues talking like they wouldnt get robbed with a knife are definitly bsing. Imagine sitting on the couch watchin a game after smokin a few L's and some random dude walks in and walks up on you with a rambo knife you aint gonna move and you gonna empty your pockets. Especially if you wearing AE sweatpants 
roll.gif
but me id be on some leonard washington type steez like you gonna have to shoot me for this roll.

all these dues talking like they wouldnt get robbed with a knife are definitly bsing. Imagine sitting on the couch watchin a game after smokin a few L's and some random dude walks in and walks up on you with a rambo knife you aint gonna move and you gonna empty your pockets. Especially if you wearing AE sweatpants 
roll.gif
but me id be on some leonard washington type steez like you gonna have to shoot me for this roll.

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by peanut214

son you really blunt with the N-word usage while OP isn't even ethnic. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The what
eyes.gif
 Dont matter to me what you think im not black myself .
laugh.gif
I'm Latino aight. I was just brought up like that so fall back ni99a.
grin.gif

hqdefault.jpg
First thing I thought of.

"No, locked, doors"

Back
Top Bottom