NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

son you really blunt with the N-word usage while OP isn't even ethnic. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The what
eyes.gif
 Dont matter to me what you think im not black myself .
laugh.gif
I'm Latino aight. I was just brought up like that so fall back ni99a.
grin.gif

hqdefault.jpg
First thing I thought of.

"No, locked, doors"

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

lol at a knife. Only way Im getting robbed by something other than a gun is if son comes in the room carrying something that could have been in a Final Fantasy game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO! Just made my day with that one 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

lol at a knife. Only way Im getting robbed by something other than a gun is if son comes in the room carrying something that could have been in a Final Fantasy game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO! Just made my day with that one 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lmaooooooooooo Finnal Fantasy
Boy,a knife,really.................. the motion and range of swing a knife is so horrible,its easy to dodge.
You shoulda falcon-punched the hell outta dude
You robbed yourself because your soft,take a L and think about your life very slowly.

Boy,a knife,really.................. the motion and range of swing a knife is so horrible,its easy to dodge.
You robbed yourself because your soft,take a L and think about your life very slowly.

Meth lock this up... the stupidity in here is gunna lead to sumone gettin stabbed to death... a quarter of the responses are "you shoulda fought a man with a knife over your canvas kicks,

a lil herb, and 28 bucks"
indifferent.gif

Meth lock this up... the stupidity in here is gunna lead to sumone gettin stabbed to death... a quarter of the responses are "you shoulda fought a man with a knife over your canvas kicks,

a lil herb, and 28 bucks"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Critical571

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my *%%%* crit..

Originally Posted by Critical571

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my *%%%* crit..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The what
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

ShotsFiredCvr.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The what
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

ShotsFiredCvr.jpg

lol at everybody saying that wouldn't get robbed by someone with a knife. Someone robbed me with a knife, and when a knife is at your throat you aint thinking about running, you think about not getting your throat slashed

lol at everybody saying that wouldn't get robbed by someone with a knife. Someone robbed me with a knife, and when a knife is at your throat you aint thinking about running, you think about not getting your throat slashed

laugh.gif
a lot of liars in this thread. yall wouldnt know how to react if someone rolled up on u with a knife.

laugh.gif
a lot of liars in this thread. yall wouldnt know how to react if someone rolled up on u with a knife.

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
Beat me to the punch. U don't know how you'll react til ur in that position forreal. At the end of the day, a knife is a knife. To injury somebody w/ that means u gotta get up close and personal. In hindsight or 3rd person it's easy to say I would've done this or that.  But since that's the game we're playin, I'll take a stab at it.  I would've taken the lower case l, waited til dude was leavin and start beatin on him w/ some form of object that would do damage. 
Oh, and ur boys set u up OP, Pachangas

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
Beat me to the punch. U don't know how you'll react til ur in that position forreal. At the end of the day, a knife is a knife. To injury somebody w/ that means u gotta get up close and personal. In hindsight or 3rd person it's easy to say I would've done this or that.  But since that's the game we're playin, I'll take a stab at it.  I would've taken the lower case l, waited til dude was leavin and start beatin on him w/ some form of object that would do damage. 
Oh, and ur boys set u up OP, Pachangas

Back
Top Bottom