NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

i had off yesterday from work , and my boy was in town for the day and he hit me up. so i scoop him and we go to chill at a friend's house. (this friend is my ex's cousin, hes also friends with my boy)
we were watching the playoffs and passing a couple Ls and talking since we haven't spoken in a while. i wasn't incredibly fresh, but i had a decent fit on. i was wearing a navy blue polo v-neck, grey AE sweat shorts, and a brand new pair of white/navy polo shoes. so my 2 friends step outside for a minute, and than this random dude comes in with a knife, and tells me to empty my pockets and give him my kicks. i thought it was a sick joke at first, but he was serious. so i gave him what i had. i had $28, a pack of orbit gum (i only used 1 piece
mad.gif
 ), 5g of purple herb
mad.gif
 , 2 dutches, a lighter, and my new polo shoes (it was my first time wearing them). thank god my htc thunderbolt was charging across the room, i would have been devastated if it got taken. so he dips and a few minutes later i go outside and my friends aren't there so i lock his crib and i left. i haven't heard from them since. i'm not really about that life to be seeking revenge, plus i'm on probation so i don't want to do something stupid.
should i report this to the police? this was in an apartment complex and i'm sure there are cameras.
or should i just take the L ?

i had off yesterday from work , and my boy was in town for the day and he hit me up. so i scoop him and we go to chill at a friend's house. (this friend is my ex's cousin, hes also friends with my boy)
we were watching the playoffs and passing a couple Ls and talking since we haven't spoken in a while. i wasn't incredibly fresh, but i had a decent fit on. i was wearing a navy blue polo v-neck, grey AE sweat shorts, and a brand new pair of white/navy polo shoes. so my 2 friends step outside for a minute, and than this random dude comes in with a knife, and tells me to empty my pockets and give him my kicks. i thought it was a sick joke at first, but he was serious. so i gave him what i had. i had $28, a pack of orbit gum (i only used 1 piece
mad.gif
 ), 5g of purple herb
mad.gif
 , 2 dutches, a lighter, and my new polo shoes (it was my first time wearing them). thank god my htc thunderbolt was charging across the room, i would have been devastated if it got taken. so he dips and a few minutes later i go outside and my friends aren't there so i lock his crib and i left. i haven't heard from them since. i'm not really about that life to be seeking revenge, plus i'm on probation so i don't want to do something stupid.
should i report this to the police? this was in an apartment complex and i'm sure there are cameras.
or should i just take the L ?

I would have taken some of his $$*# before I left.... then just left the door unlocked, EVEN
By the way never let a dude with a knife rob you... just run

I would have taken some of his $$*# before I left.... then just left the door unlocked, EVEN

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

this, hell u can fight a dude wit a knife. & yea u got set up homie

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

this, hell u can fight a dude wit a knife. & yea u got set up homie

yeah you definitely got set up. how convenient that they leave, you get robbed while theyre gone, and then they are nowhere to be found. i'd report it to the police but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom