NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

yeah you definitely got set up. how convenient that they leave, you get robbed while theyre gone, and then they are nowhere to be found. i'd report it to the police but that's just me.

You got like $22k in the bank though, right? Your parents give everything, right?

Dont sweat it. Ask ya folks for the money you lost.

lol at a knife. Only way Im getting robbed by something other than a gun is if son comes in the room carrying something that could have been in a Final Fantasy game.

lol at a knife. Only way Im getting robbed by something other than a gun is if son comes in the room carrying something that could have been in a Final Fantasy game.

You got like $22k in the bank though, right? Your parents give everything, right?

Dont sweat it. Ask ya folks for the money you lost.

You locked his house up? That's like making the bed after catching your wife banging another dude in it.

You locked his house up? That's like making the bed after catching your wife banging another dude in it.

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I. Wish a fool with a damn knife would try to rob me,lol, first I'll beat his #++ then, I'll shoot him in the stomach and hope he dies.

I. Wish a fool with a damn knife would try to rob me,lol, first I'll beat his #++ then, I'll shoot him in the stomach and hope he dies.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You live and you learn. In this situation, you learned that your "friends" weren't your friends and that they set you up thinking you had more on you.

You live and you learn. In this situation, you learned that your "friends" weren't your friends and that they set you up thinking you had more on you.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My guy one time got robbed for his pound of
smokin.gif
 with one of these from the fireplace
horsefork_MED.jpg

There were 4 dudes in the crib to the 2 robbers....Smh he wasnt bout that life at ALL

OP....I would've did what someone else suggested, snatched up some *%%@ from them and diptity dipped!!
Dudes are grimey out here
tired.gif

u aint even take no sandals from the crib to get home in?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My guy one time got robbed for his pound of
smokin.gif
 with one of these from the fireplace
horsefork_MED.jpg

There were 4 dudes in the crib to the 2 robbers....Smh he wasnt bout that life at ALL

OP....I would've did what someone else suggested, snatched up some *%%@ from them and diptity dipped!!
Dudes are grimey out here
tired.gif

u aint even take no sandals from the crib to get home in?

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Your "Boys" set you up brah.

just let it go cuz if you gotta ask NT what to do you obviously not be bawt dat life pleaboi.........

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Your "Boys" set you up brah.

just let it go cuz if you gotta ask NT what to do you obviously not be bawt dat life pleaboi.........

Back
Top Bottom