NT i havent laughed this hard in so long

I actually enjoyed that

laugh.gif

i could only watch like 15 seconds of his disturbia cover... i am scarred for life

smh.gif
I couldn't even laugh at that. Not to knock OP. I kinda laughed at thebeginning but this dude is a shame. i HOPE he's gay. there's no reason a straight dude should be doin' thiskinda s***. I won't be able to hear that song without remembering this.
r9ft5w.gif

And this part effed me up big time. I thought I was the only one who peeped that. Dude try to look like he was in some kind of music video.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

smh.gif
I couldn't even laugh at that. Not to knock OP. I kinda laughed at the beginning but this dude is a shame. i HOPE he's gay. there's no reason a straight dude should be doin' this kinda s***. I won't be able to hear that song without remembering this.
And this part effed me up big time. I thought I was the only one who peeped that. Dude try to look like he was in some kind of music video.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Man im at work trying my best not to bust out laughin, that was absolutely halarious....

Hes going to become an internet sensation cause im fwd'ing that to everyone

eek.gif
1800 more views since i posted it.

laugh.gif
@his reply to your comments (i know its you NT!)
" apparently you didn't look at all the comments on here of people who LOVE it"

laugh.gif

RetroJTino wrote:

smh.gif
I couldn't even laugh at that. Not to knock OP. I kinda laughed at the beginning but this dude is a shame. i HOPE he's gay. there's no reason a straight dude should be doin' this kinda s***. I won't be able to hear that song without remembering this.
r9ft5w.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
He can love me down anytime mmmm j/k
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom