NT, I implore you to take a ballet class!

Heard it gives you that martial arts balance.

That's good that macho men didn't come in here and throw the thread off.

took a ballet class for a requirement in a musical theater course once.  it's not the kind of exercise that you'd get playing basketball, it's more about muscle control.  and it is by no means as easy as one might think.

took a ballet class for a requirement in a musical theater course once.  it's not the kind of exercise that you'd get playing basketball, it's more about muscle control.  and it is by no means as easy as one might think.

First Honcho comes out the closet, now other NTers are asking ppl to take up ballet?
What's next are you gonna tell me fudge packing doesn't feel that bad.
sick.gif

First Honcho comes out the closet, now other NTers are asking ppl to take up ballet?
What's next are you gonna tell me fudge packing doesn't feel that bad.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

im not falling for this.

i had to eat crow when i was talkin mess to the wife. i clowned her about yoga saying its not real exercise and what not. ill run 5v5 full court games for 2 hours, now that is exercise. she told me to put my money where my mouth is. total failure. i felt like such a tool when that 1 yoga session kicked my butt.

she started taking these other classes called Bar Method. Not quite ballet class, but along the same vein. I started to talk mess again about how that is a cakewalk but then i stopped myself. she was saying that if i failed at yoga i would literally die doin Bar. Im talkin call 911 and bring the paramedics. Fool me once...
laugh.gif
Me too man.

First time i tried Yoga, I went in with this mentality that I would breeze right through it since I consider myself a cardio machine.

But MAN was I wrong
laugh.gif

I really enjoy it now though. Great for improving one's flexibility.

Plus, women who do yoga are super hot

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

im not falling for this.

i had to eat crow when i was talkin mess to the wife. i clowned her about yoga saying its not real exercise and what not. ill run 5v5 full court games for 2 hours, now that is exercise. she told me to put my money where my mouth is. total failure. i felt like such a tool when that 1 yoga session kicked my butt.

she started taking these other classes called Bar Method. Not quite ballet class, but along the same vein. I started to talk mess again about how that is a cakewalk but then i stopped myself. she was saying that if i failed at yoga i would literally die doin Bar. Im talkin call 911 and bring the paramedics. Fool me once...
laugh.gif
Me too man.

First time i tried Yoga, I went in with this mentality that I would breeze right through it since I consider myself a cardio machine.

But MAN was I wrong
laugh.gif

I really enjoy it now though. Great for improving one's flexibility.

Plus, women who do yoga are super hot

Back
Top Bottom