[ NT I just got a Google Chrome Notebook in the mail! But I have a problem. VOL. Visuals Included. ]

Originally Posted by Zyzz

someone bump my old thread, i knew people would start getting them on here. Congrats OP, hopefully im just as lucky

Tried looking for it.. but couldn't find it 
laugh.gif

But as far as shipments go.. They're still sending them out.. 

I'm sure they'll start popping up..

nerd.gif

That "Matte Black" Coat on it is too nice..

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

someone bump my old thread, i knew people would start getting them on here. Congrats OP, hopefully im just as lucky

Tried looking for it.. but couldn't find it 
laugh.gif

But as far as shipments go.. They're still sending them out.. 

I'm sure they'll start popping up..

nerd.gif

That "Matte Black" Coat on it is too nice..

pimp.gif

I knew somebody on here would luck up and get picked.
pimp.gif
nice (sucks about the damage though)

I knew somebody on here would luck up and get picked.
pimp.gif
nice (sucks about the damage though)

OP, check the box. usually when you ship something you gotta provide a number. call that number

OP, check the box. usually when you ship something you gotta provide a number. call that number

Originally Posted by al3x89

Way ahead of you fam. 
I checked the box numerous amount of times.

There's only the Sticker Sheet, Laptop Control / Web Paper & Recyclable Safety Pamphlet. 

That's what was found inside. 

P.S - My box didn't seem to be open at all.. 

Hopefully tomorrow, I could give the number up ahead a call and situate this problem.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Way ahead of you fam. 
I checked the box numerous amount of times.

There's only the Sticker Sheet, Laptop Control / Web Paper & Recyclable Safety Pamphlet. 

That's what was found inside. 

P.S - My box didn't seem to be open at all.. 

Hopefully tomorrow, I could give the number up ahead a call and situate this problem.

Free laptops are googles secret plan to take over the world. They're all equipped with gps tracking devices and remote start audio mics and web cameras activated by goodle headquarters. You fools!!!

Free laptops are googles secret plan to take over the world. They're all equipped with gps tracking devices and remote start audio mics and web cameras activated by goodle headquarters. You fools!!!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif

Funny thing is that I actually believe you.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif

Funny thing is that I actually believe you.

tired.gif
@ me for being too lazy to sign up..

What are the specs? Is this basically a netbook with Google's OS? Looks pretty clean regardless.

tired.gif
@ me for being too lazy to sign up..

What are the specs? Is this basically a netbook with Google's OS? Looks pretty clean regardless.

check on slick deals for the info to contact google, i remember they had an email or website for CR48 owners to report problems and what not to them. If you have a defect i think they will send you another laptop. If you dont find the info your looking for let me know, ill get it for you.

check on slick deals for the info to contact google, i remember they had an email or website for CR48 owners to report problems and what not to them. If you have a defect i think they will send you another laptop. If you dont find the info your looking for let me know, ill get it for you.

Back
Top Bottom