NT i just got gauges...

any tips on how to take care of them.
i got them last night at sub Q in downtown sac,CA.
my sister said she'd pay for them so i was like F it.
i never had my ears pierced before, i just got them, and they had to use this big@#* needle.
hurt like a motha.

i just spray some anti-bacterial spray on em every time i gauge up. idk the proper way of taking care of them. but when i first got pierced (regular size) ijust put a little neosporin around it and sprayed some anti-bacterial spray. what gauge did you get them pierced to?

ROF

I thought my dude meant like boost guages word to Defi,

defibfamber.jpg

cot damn.....theres no turning back for you. pierced at a 2?!?! most piercing places dont even advise piercing that big.

You pierced your ear at 2g? wow. your supposed to get it pierced at 20g-16g then work your way up. Yeah, theres no return if they pierced it that big, youbasically have a chunk of your ear out, rather than stretching it. But the point of no return if you stretch it is 6g maybe 4g. Im at a 6g right now though.

Yeah, I co-sign that... If you get your ears punched out like that you are going to forever have a big nasty hole in your ear short of getting them stitchedup. (and then it is still going to look funny, trust me) But you'd be suprised at how big you can go doing the gradual streaching method (something I findto be more gratifying anyway). I am 27 now (yes, I am super old) and I had 00's when I was 16-21 (AA battery sized) and now the holes in my ear are exactlybig enough to put 8 guage plugs in (I actually put some in recently). Granted it took me about 8 months to go from the 18 guage that I started with until Ifinally got them up to 00, and I had a slight amount of tearing on my right ear, but they still are bearly noticeable now if I don't feel like wearingjewlery. It is funny to see people take a double take at the holes in my ear now, although it always leads to an annoying discussion about how big theywere/why I did that to myself.

I have friends that have been anywhere from 10 guage to 3/8's and have seen all sorts of aftermath at this point in my life once we "grew up",and the kids who got their ears punched are always the ones who have the wierd and saggy earlobes. Most of my friends with the bigger guages still wear themtoday, but if you think you might have a corporate job one day it is hardly something I'd recommend doing on a whim.

^you punch a big whole out of your ear and put a little circle through it. like one of those african things. it looks pretty cool when its smaller. im not afan of big huge gauges.

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

ROF

I thought my dude meant like boost guages word to Defi,

defibfamber.jpg

word i immediately thought of amber defi gauges~

Yeap...first thing i thought of...
laugh.gif
was just gonna ask what kind of car he got/

Back
Top Bottom