NT i just rasterbated all over my wall

I want to do one of these of my kids... HOW DO YOU DO THEM? Can I go to kinkos to do the pics?

LTM is simple man...google rasterbate. Once you find a site its self explanatory...very easy process.

I actually wanna use this image for my next one, but any other idea?

2gxe5ax.jpg

Everytime this thread comes up it makes me want to make one. Then I never end up doing one
smh.gif

Here's the picture I'm working on right now. Just have to wait till I have time after finals to finish it.
2edxfrm.jpg

18 pages only cost me $3.60 at Kinkos
pimp.gif
Plus being able to use their bigpaper cutter thing for free and not %*$*%#+ up the sides by making them wavy is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone know the best way to cut foam boards? I tried with a box cutter and scissors, but neither work that well. I always end up with random spots on the edgethat have foam hanging out. Are x-acto knives really the end all to cutting these?

Originally Posted by 18key

Anyone know the best way to cut foam boards? I tried with a box cutter and scissors, but neither work that well. I always end up with random spots on the edge that have foam hanging out. Are x-acto knives really the end all to cutting these?

Basically
ohwell.gif

That picture is
pimp.gif

How exactly does it work at Kinkos? I've never been to one.

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Thanks, and as far as Kinkos I just went in with a flash drive, walked up to the cashier guy and told him I wanted to print out the file. He justtook it, pluged it into his computer, brought up the file and printed it.
Really simple and easy. Depending on the file size it can take a while.
BUT for the price you cant beat it.

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

18key wrote:

Thanks, and as far as Kinkos I just went in with a flash drive, walked up to the cashier guy and told him I wanted to print out the file. He just took it, pluged it into his computer, brought up the file and printed it.
Really simple and easy. Depending on the file size it can take a while.
BUT for the price you cant beat it.

Aight cool man thanks, I think I'll just do that next time because, ink is costly as hell and I went through a cartridge on my last one
laugh.gif

old pics...

my first one...probably a lil too much spacing but w/e I like it.
pimp.gif

second one I did during the election

Here's the one I did, made the dots bigger to give a certain look. I printed the pics out at my schools computer lab (
laugh.gif
) then mounted them on foam boardand used double sided tape
pimp.gif

b7xjef.jpg

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

for ya'll who wanted the OG picture that he used. wallpaper size.
thanks man. but what is the name of the picture tho?

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Originally Posted by calibeebee

on_line.gif
J SUPER
That came out really nice. Did you use your own printer? If so did you go through a whole cartridge of ink?

This is one I did a loooonngg time ago.
2rc53dc.jpg
OG pic plz? and dot size?
http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/
that's the website I used. I went with the smallest dots it will let you use, I think 8mm dots but I'm not sure.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2zxp2z5.jpg
This is the wings poster pic I used.

ok i got everything, except when i finally download it on my computer its all red for some reason.

those are some dope pics..

you guys might wanna try costco or walmart they are a little cheaper..

Back
Top Bottom