NT, I need a hobby Vol: Bored out of my mind

play poker online..it's fun and passes time..you can start out with play money (not recommended) or very low stakes tables..you learn a lot by just playingand if you start to get serious you can make a ton of cash on the side..soon your bankroll increases, pick up a couple books, start to get a notion on readingpeople and how they play etc. etc. etc.. I plan to one day be just like NT's savior, Phil Ivey
pimp.gif

Join a Young Professionals Group in your area
Join a kickball team in your area...people just get blacked out and play kickball
Go to the supermarket and don't leave until you get at least 1 girls phone #

I've tried to incorporate just normal activities and do them outside....if I generally hadn't before.

For instance, just going to a nice spot to read outside for a bit. Forces you to get outside the crib and just enjoy the outdoors. Frees your mind too a bit.

I've been golfing as much as possible too, another sport you can definitely play for years and years.

Since about May I've actively attempted to read as much as I can. Various topics, books, articles, whatever. I can't even remember the last time Iturned on the TV past dinner time. News is too depressing to watch before bed.

If you really want to meet join a cause something you believe in. My homie helps kids after school. He is busy he is fulfilled. I am pretty sure there is sometype of organization you can help with your free time.

go to a hobby hut/hobby shop? r/c cars, planes,helicoptors? even the plasitc tamiya models, the ones u put together yourself with the glue n paints?

Originally Posted by Vendetta

You could always try WoW. Soon you won't have to worry about the gym. And eventually your job will be an after thought too.
I giggled.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom