NT I need help Vol. Email To Teacher UPDATED

Sounds like my old high school..that gives Es instead of Fs.

But you gotta go speak to her face to face. That's the only way.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

How does a C not allow you to graduate? You go to a weird school.

Nah i got:
1st quarter: E( didnt go to 4th pd. for the whole Quarter)
2nd quarter: E
3rd Quarter:D
4th Q: I need a B to graduate, if i would have got a C last quarter i would need a C this Q.
smh

have fun in summer school, your teacher isn't giving you a B with grades like that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by CWrite78

tell her you'll tap dat mass like it's never been tapped before.
          I dare u
laugh.gif

Nah shed snitch probably, She does look at me like she wants it though
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
WIO!
laugh.gif

or you could send her an email with some sort of an emotional appeal how much you really want to graduate. then, ask her if you could do extra work for the points you're lacking. though talking directly to her could be more convincing.

this look wouldn't be so bad
laugh.gif

30wqjis.jpg

good luck
happy.gif

Graduation from High School for me is in 3 weeks and I have 2 weeks left of school.
I'm fine in all my classes besides my history class
I need a B(79%) to pass for the year/Graduate, right now I have a 72.39
I dont think I'll be able to pass with just regular work cause I dont think she will give us much. I NEED TO GRADUATE
So I'm planning on writing her an email to get me to pass the class, but im not sure what to say in it.
Thanks
Please be serious NT
smokin.gif
you128651021377679289.jpg

NTers are ruthless.
laugh.gif

But it's true. How you get an E in HS.

Good thing is that with your current grading trend, you'll be sure to get a B next quarter.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Graduation from High School for me is in 3 weeks and I have 2 weeks left of school.
I'm fine in all my classes besides my history class
I need a B(79%) to pass for the year/Graduate, right now I have a 72.39
I dont think I'll be able to pass with just regular work cause I dont think she will give us much. I NEED TO GRADUATE
So I'm planning on writing her an email to get me to pass the class, but im not sure what to say in it.
Thanks
Please be serious NT
smokin.gif
you128651021377679289.jpg
PERFECT execution
laugh.gif

so basically, you want a teacher to give you a grade you didn't work for all year long, even though you knew the consequences? You don't deserve the B, and you won't be getting it. Have fun graduating...in a year.

Your best bet would be to talk to her in person. Be real with her, tell her that your only a few percentage points from getting a 'B' and graduating. Top that off with saying how much graduation means to you and your family. And yeah definitely ask her if you can do extra work. Also try to get an 'A' on the final, you can do it man just study non-stop cause you gotta realize that this will be the final test you study for in HS so that will make you feel good.

When in doubt..

Spoiler [+]
Email the nudes
Spoiler [+]
but seriously, you having trouble in high school? especially history?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey OP, I help u out now w/ ur next thread, "Summer School FTL vol. should've emailed the nudes"

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

How does a C not allow you to graduate? You go to a weird school.

Nah i got:
1st quarter: E( didnt go to 4th pd. for the whole Quarter)
2nd quarter: E
3rd Quarter:D
4th Q: I need a B to graduate, if i would have got a C last quarter i would need a C this Q.

E's?? lol

better than Z's i guess...

aye bro, you be going to hogwarts or what?  how you be getting E's?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you do extremely well on the final, she might be more inclined to pass you (say you're like 1 or 2 points off) if she sees you showed improvement.

Lets see.

You didn't go to class at all 1st quarter
Second quarter you sucked
Third quarter you didn't suck as much
now you've got a 72 which is basically 2 points from another D. Teachers round up from the middle homie.

Start making friends with them juniors buddy.
smile.gif

You better ace any- and everything she gives you, PLUS any extra credit assignments she offers. It might be a stretch depending on how much work she gave during the quarter, how much more she will give, and how everything is weighed.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

You better ace any- and everything she gives you, PLUS any extra credit assignments she offers. It might be a stretch depending on how much work she gave during the quarter, how much more she will give, and how everything is weighed.
If this dude passes after getting an E, E, and a D for 3 straight quarters I'm done with college till they implement that scale.
laugh.gif

high school?
laugh.gif

but u should definitely meet up with her face to face and be genuine about your situation and tell her you'd do anything to make up for it and get the passing grade

I'm talking to her tmw after class, face to face cause i aint no chump, ill let yall know what happens

Back
Top Bottom