NT, I need your support! Vote for my song on 206UP.com!

Hey everyone, I go by 88 from 206; I'm the guy that did Smash Bros on Secret Society VOL. 2. If you got a moment I could really use your help!

Local Seattle music blog 206UP.com has featured my song "GOT IT LIKE THAT" on their weekly competition "THE TRACKMEET" where the fans vote on which song is the best. All you have to do is visit the following link and vote for "Got It Like That - 88.206 f/JDiGs":

CLICK HERE AND VOTE!

Takes all but three clicks, and every vote is greatly appreciated. We got a dope surprise cookin' up if we win, so let's make it happen!

Also, GOT IT LIKE THAT is but one song off my 15 track project YOUNG HEARTS: THE LIFESTYLE, so check that out as well!

And finally, since this is NT, here's some incentive for the aspiring producers; have a free drumkit!

Thanks again everyone!

Hey everyone, I go by 88 from 206; I'm the guy that did Smash Bros on Secret Society VOL. 2. If you got a moment I could really use your help!

Local Seattle music blog 206UP.com has featured my song "GOT IT LIKE THAT" on their weekly competition "THE TRACKMEET" where the fans vote on which song is the best. All you have to do is visit the following link and vote for "Got It Like That - 88.206 f/JDiGs":

CLICK HERE AND VOTE!

Takes all but three clicks, and every vote is greatly appreciated. We got a dope surprise cookin' up if we win, so let's make it happen!

Also, GOT IT LIKE THAT is but one song off my 15 track project YOUNG HEARTS: THE LIFESTYLE, so check that out as well!

And finally, since this is NT, here's some incentive for the aspiring producers; have a free drumkit!

Thanks again everyone!

Voted
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom