NT I NEEED YUR HELP PLEASE!!! I NEED HELP READING THIS (PICS)

YO NT!

i bought the kaws gortex jacket christmas time. i recently got some kind of black stuff like grease on it. i dont know how it got there but i need helpcleaning it off. the problem is i dont understand the symbols on the cleaning tag nor do i know how to read Japanese so i cant figure out what the directionsare. i brought the jacket to my dry cleaners and they didnt even know what the symbols meant on how to clean it. do any of you guys know what the symbol meanson how to clean it or do any of u know how to read japanese and can u translate the directions on how to clean it for me. any help is appreciated!!!!

4592597e746675ba8c4134381dfe8d074a3accd.pjpg

9a72596ea86b45b58b012980e0569ad183bedaf.pjpg

80435736e62d69fa56688a4c140c436fc23482d.pjpg

d4f2513ea468c5fa84f168828694e68cc8732c6.pjpg

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

wow you must be slow.

u think everyone knows %+# to read and speak japanese? and i did take it to the cleaners but one of the symbols says it cant be dry cleaned

My roommate has his japanese friend sleeping over... Im not gonna bother him.

but Orignal Fake? Huh?

You aren't supposed to wash gore-tex. It is basically a micro-weave of materials and when you put it in something like the washing machine. It literallyloosens up the gore-tex fabric some.

You could put it in for a light cycle. I don't believe it would ruin your jacket. But you'd def. notice some deterioration.

Your best bet would be to just hand wash it if you can.

I need to see pics of the stain really to assess the situation.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

You aren't supposed to wash gore-tex. It is basically a micro-weave of materials and when you put it in something like the washing machine. It literally loosens up the gore-tex fabric some.

You could put it in for a light cycle. I don't believe it would ruin your jacket. But you'd def. notice some deterioration.

one of the pics crossed out is hand washing and the grease got on the velcro and jacket. any other ideas besides handwashing?

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Angryostrich wrote:

Is that a pokeball ??

yes
it looks like a pokeball will have a bad affect on this jacket.

"This jacket should not be contained in a Poke'ball. Use Ultra Ball or above for best results."

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

wow you must be slow.

u think everyone knows %+# to read and speak japanese? and i did take it to the cleaners but one of the symbols says it cant be dry
obviously both tags have the washing machine symbol so they both mean the same thing but translated. and you don't have to messege me askingif thats my ugly girlfriend in the picture. because she probably looks 10x better then any girl you've ever been with. kthanksbye.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

You aren't supposed to wash gore-tex. It is basically a micro-weave of materials and when you put it in something like the washing machine. It literally loosens up the gore-tex fabric some.

the+letter+a+copy.jpg
Fra_Luca_Pacioli_Letter_S_1509.png
Letter%20S.JPG
WRONG!!!!

Machine washing Gore-Tex actually restores the fabrics water repellency. Machine wash in warm water my dude. Idk wut those symbols mean but I've machinewashed my Gore-Tex plenty times. I personally use powder soap but I don't think it makes a difference. I tumble-dry low heat to be safe.

yeah i got a of jacket like that and its just sitting in the closet now and i dont know what to do with it

Back
Top Bottom