NT: I present to you, peopleofwalmart.com

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

give me a late pass..but that lamebook site is hilarious too
Lamebook has been providing lulz for a while now. However, with you being the almighty and such, late pass is automatically granted.

My personal favorite...

c121633067909017f5ed4cc1f3ac7daeb4572806.png

[h3]September 15th, 2009[/h3] [h2]Lil' Bow Wow[/h2]

166.jpg

Parents, STOP THIS! Stop this now! Your kid is not a dog, get him off the leash. I don't want to hear that you are too busy to watch your child in public. Your priorities are kid first, remembering milk second. Most of the time it's the kids on leashes that are ignored by their parents the most. But i guess its okay that little Timmy is throwing Oreos at an employee as long as he is doing it while tied to his monkey backpack leash. JUST STOP IT.

North Carolina
laugh.gif
That's like 5-10 minutes from my parents place. Beenthere many a time. DEFINITELY full of characters...

[h3]September 15th, 2009[/h3] [h2]Lil' Bow Wow[/h2]

166.jpg

Parents, STOP THIS! Stop this now! Your kid is not a dog, get him off the leash. I don't want to hear that you are too busy to watch your child in public. Your priorities are kid first, remembering milk second. Most of the time it's the kids on leashes that are ignored by their parents the most. But i guess its okay that little Timmy is throwing Oreos at an employee as long as he is doing it while tied to his monkey backpack leash. JUST STOP IT.

North Carolina

just saw this right now.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

All I have to say is THANK GOD it's impossible to SMELL these people online.

Seriously, Wal-martians are notorious for smelling like garbage. Like, how do you smell like a dirty diaper and not notice?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

So where are all the dimes?

I mean some of you guys often remark how you can meet dozens of more attractive girls in the mall or walmart.

Where are the budding supermodels?
laugh.gif
Target-Logo-copy.jpg
only reason i liked working at target

[h2]Why So Serious?[/h2]

160.jpg

It's simple: We, uh, kill the Batman.

Ohio

[h2]Diva Indeed[/h2]

139.jpg

We get it. You were in a Paula Abdul video 20 years ago, awesome! Now please change.

Nevada

[h2]Cause I Like To Party![/h2]
130.jpg

Let's run through my rock star list….Mullet? - check; big sunglasses? - check; heart shaped tattoo? - u know i love my mom; Cut jean shorts? - are there any other type of shorts?; wife beater tied at the midriff - check;….. He is an official ROCK STAR!

Oklahoma

Originally Posted by biggatree

give me a late pass..but that lamebook site is hilarious too
Lamebook has been providing lulz for a while now. However, with you being the almighty and such, late pass is automatically granted.

My personal favorite...

c121633067909017f5ed4cc1f3ac7daeb4572806.png

roll.gif

imageswalmart-20bingo.jpg

Saw this and HAD to post it. I think I'm going to go try this out today.

Back
Top Bottom