Nt i want to marry my mom??(gucci!)

well not literally but i was listenin to em the other day and he says "They say that every man grows up to marry his own mother." orsomethin like that and so i got to thinkin. Is this true w/o knowin it do you look for qualities in a potential gf that reminds you of your mom in one way oranother?? I mean i tried to think back on the couple gf's i had and in ways they were similar and it makes sense i guess but for one reason or another atthe end of the day it didnt work out. I mean idk, but nters who are married or are in or have been in a long term relationship at one time or another do youthink there is any truth to this at all??

if i had a woman like my mama, i'd be punching her in her sleep every morning...

nah, i'm straight...

sick.gif

I question about 80% of the things you post.

GUCCI

Are you seriously in THOUGHT over some crap that M&M said?
He only said that to rhyme with the previous of proceeding sentence.
To be so concerned you need to post it on NT is off bro

In my case [with my ex girlfriends], it was somewhat true.....but I don't know. My high school girl that I was with for 2 years had some similarities likeher sense of humor, punctuality, ability to fit in and socialize, and seriousness about school. My ex from last year, whom I was with for a year and somechange, could cook, was serious about school, and she could be fun at times. My girl now is somethin' like everything I wanted [with a few flaws, buthey...no one's perfect.]

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Pmighty

*"Niketalk deserves a better class of thread starters."*

funny
laugh.gif

Are you seriously in THOUGHT over some crap that M&M said?
He only said that to rhyme with the previous of proceeding sentence.
To be so concerned you need to post it on NT is off bro
naw i heard that from somewhere else before but like i said i jus happened to be listenin to that song not too long ago and maybe this didntquite come out the way i wanted it to but its coo
I question about 80% of the things you post.
but you have heard of me
wink.gif

if i endup with a girl who reminds me of my mom i'd be on some domestic violence $$@..
not everyones mom is nice..

hell to the no...i love her dearly but the woman drives me out of my skull...and yes i have dated girls similar to her and it did not end well
smh.gif
and thosethat are nothing like her and that didnt end well either...come to think of it when do they ever end well?

When it comes to nagging and asking you every question like your whereabouts then no. But if you've had a strong mother then you expect that from a wife.Thats why alot of wives have issues with their husband always comparing them to their mothers.

But theres just certain qualities that a mother has no other woman can ever live up to

Back
Top Bottom