NT, I'm About To Get My First Tattoo

How big are the letters? My cousin got a tribal on his whole left side and nearly passed out as it got closer to his armpit. But, his was a big tattoo. Shouldn't be too bad though, I've seen some !+*#@! get tats on their sides and they got through it fine.

EDIT: the plural version of broad is edited?

If girls can get tattoos on their ribs area, then you can. It hurts but it's not like deathly. You will be fine and you can smoke but just don't drink. Blood will drip out like water if you do it.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

If girls can get tattoos on their ribs area, then you can. It hurts but it's not like deathly. You will be fine and you can smoke but just don't drink. Blood will drip out like water if you do it.

what? it's safe to say women have a higher pain tolerance than men.

I got one done on my ribs and it wasn't that bad. That vibration when it hits bone makes it "seem" worse than it is.

roll.gif
was not expecting that when I clicked the spoiler.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You a grown !$$ man, why you worried about a lil pain?

Pretty much, a tattoo in the most painful spot won't kill you.

My first two were both on my ribs and it was painful but you just have to man up. That tattoo looks like it wont take long so it wont be terrible. But the way I see it is that the pain is the last thing you should worry about. Its a few minutes of pain that will last you forever. Get over it and stop worrying about it because if you're worried about the pain youre probably more worried about whether or not to get it instead.

I think your realization that your tattoo is horrendous (and will be on your body for the rest of your life) will be more painful than getting the actual tat itself.

Back
Top Bottom