NT is #POOR right now

Has Meth chimed in ever since the maintenance started?
nerd.gif
NikeTalk is slow as hell right now...

Has Meth chimed in ever since the maintenance started?
nerd.gif
NikeTalk is slow as hell right now...

We're still working through a few issues related to Wednesday morning's hosting change.

Although the new setup, which relies on Amazon cloud hosting, outclasses the old, outdated configuration in every way, it's a very different environment.  Moving from one to the other is not as simple as merely running the same program on a more powerful computer.  It'll take some time to work through the remaining transition problems, but we're willing to exchange a little short-term pain for a lot of long-term gains. 

As you can see, progress is being made. Yesterday, the board's performance was far worse than it is now. Hopefully the image issue will be resolved shortly and the team will continue to add capacity to improve performance.

Ultimately, we'll deliver a faster, more reliable experience through the new hosting platform.

In the meantime, I appreciate everyone's patience.

We're still working through a few issues related to Wednesday morning's hosting change.

Although the new setup, which relies on Amazon cloud hosting, outclasses the old, outdated configuration in every way, it's a very different environment.  Moving from one to the other is not as simple as merely running the same program on a more powerful computer.  It'll take some time to work through the remaining transition problems, but we're willing to exchange a little short-term pain for a lot of long-term gains. 

As you can see, progress is being made. Yesterday, the board's performance was far worse than it is now. Hopefully the image issue will be resolved shortly and the team will continue to add capacity to improve performance.

Ultimately, we'll deliver a faster, more reliable experience through the new hosting platform.

In the meantime, I appreciate everyone's patience.

May I have my avy priviledges back? I realized my avy had been over the limit, and it was never my intent to put an undue extra burden on the servers by doing so, so I have rectified and made an avy that fits. I appreciate it, and the work that goes in.

May I have my avy priviledges back? I realized my avy had been over the limit, and it was never my intent to put an undue extra burden on the servers by doing so, so I have rectified and made an avy that fits. I appreciate it, and the work that goes in.

#POOR NT>>No NT
eek.gif
couldnt see avys. came into thread. read MethGod's post. Enters next thread. Suddenly can see avys.  Thank you MethGod
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

#POOR NT>>No NT
eek.gif
couldnt see avys. came into thread. read MethGod's post. Enters next thread. Suddenly can see avys.  Thank you MethGod
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

lol

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

lol

Back
Top Bottom