NT is #POOR right now

Originally Posted by Method Man

Method Man aced the analogy portion of the SATs. Props.
And I'm guessing you struggled with the math portion.   
Your avy's more than five times over the limit.  Clock's ticking.

Brutal. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the apology. NT outage made me tweet! The horror! The horror! 

Is this keeping all admins and staff busy because i've made 2 buy sell listings over a day ago :/

Is this keeping all admins and staff busy because i've made 2 buy sell listings over a day ago :/

damb i was lost when nobody's avy's were showing. everybody was like an e-stranger to me. glad to see it back.

damb i was lost when nobody's avy's were showing. everybody was like an e-stranger to me. glad to see it back.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Brutal. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like what could I say even I wanted to? My roast game is very subpar. However, full compliance has been reached with my avatars and I apologize for my transgression. My temporary lapse in judgement is in no way indicative of my character or the level of respect I have for the NT admins and members. I appreciate the alert notification so that I could make the needed changes. It is the helpful members and on top of their @$#^ staff members that make NT the #1 message board in the world.

edit: Technical difficulties are being experienced as I attempt to make this switch to my new, NT ROC approved, avatar. Please bear with us.

Oh, and I didn't even have to take the SAT. Where I live you only need either or between it and the SAT.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Brutal. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like what could I say even I wanted to? My roast game is very subpar. However, full compliance has been reached with my avatars and I apologize for my transgression. My temporary lapse in judgement is in no way indicative of my character or the level of respect I have for the NT admins and members. I appreciate the alert notification so that I could make the needed changes. It is the helpful members and on top of their @$#^ staff members that make NT the #1 message board in the world.

edit: Technical difficulties are being experienced as I attempt to make this switch to my new, NT ROC approved, avatar. Please bear with us.

Oh, and I didn't even have to take the SAT. Where I live you only need either or between it and the SAT.

Please discontinue to refer to me in such a confrontational, harsh manner. I will grant you the same respect, and wish no ill will on you as all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. I love and forgive you, as our merciful God does. Thank you HankMoody, and I pray that you have a great 4th of July weekend!

Please discontinue to refer to me in such a confrontational, harsh manner. I will grant you the same respect, and wish no ill will on you as all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. I love and forgive you, as our merciful God does. Thank you HankMoody, and I pray that you have a great 4th of July weekend!

Capitalize the "G" bro unless you are using it as a general term. But I need his help, or perhaps that of another kind NTer, to get this new avatar to work. I got it to upload, go to my photos and I see the text label of it but the photo itself doesn't show (it's less than the limit), so I can't click on it then go to set as avatar or whatever. When I click on it, I get the banned 401 graphic thing telling me I am not authorized to view this album.

Capitalize the "G" bro unless you are using it as a general term. But I need his help, or perhaps that of another kind NTer, to get this new avatar to work. I got it to upload, go to my photos and I see the text label of it but the photo itself doesn't show (it's less than the limit), so I can't click on it then go to set as avatar or whatever. When I click on it, I get the banned 401 graphic thing telling me I am not authorized to view this album.

So new technology, and a faster/reliable experience and the same old 150k avy limit huh? 
That doesn't change downstream bandwidth limitations.  
There's no reason why somebody with a cell phone or a non-broadband connection needs to load somebody's stupid 500kb 3 second loop of an old video everyone's already seen a million times.  

Imagine if everyone's car had a blinking neon license plate holder.  You might think it looks cool on your own car if you're 16, but when half the cars on the road have them it just becomes an annoyance for everyone.  

Big avatars are fun for about 10 seconds.  

Hey Meth, can we at least get a bump up to a 150px by 150px avatar?
smile.gif

So new technology, and a faster/reliable experience and the same old 150k avy limit huh? 
That doesn't change downstream bandwidth limitations.  
There's no reason why somebody with a cell phone or a non-broadband connection needs to load somebody's stupid 500kb 3 second loop of an old video everyone's already seen a million times.  

Imagine if everyone's car had a blinking neon license plate holder.  You might think it looks cool on your own car if you're 16, but when half the cars on the road have them it just becomes an annoyance for everyone.  

Big avatars are fun for about 10 seconds.  

Hey Meth, can we at least get a bump up to a 150px by 150px avatar?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom