NT - its me Mr. Softee - I just broke my girls heart - Please need advice

Please - Id love some tips to help us get through this
frown.gif

I never get these "we fight alot like everyday because of reason 1, reason 2, reason 3 but now I'm sad we are broken up" stories.
smh.gif

I think you just broke up with her to concentrate more on the NBA season now that the Lakers are doing well. You just don't want her coming in between yourplayer-fan relationship with Kobe. And that's selfish of you. Way to go. Hope you feel good about yourself for that one, pal.

work on it and communicate.

any relationship is gonna have differences of opinion and such. you just gotta let the other party know how you feel.

Take my advice from the last thread...or not...enjoy the time off, better yourself and see where that takes you.

lol you sound EXACTLY like me (from reading the other thread). Except the fighting part, for our final yr shes on internship (im at school) so its longdistance and weve been dating for ~3.5 yrs.
Sometimes I wish I met her later in life cause I dont really have as much dating experience as her, and sometimes she thinks im buckling down too quickly, ohwell. (Not that anybody cares and will read this).

Anywho,

So to the OP, you broke up with her?

Back
Top Bottom