NT, Let Me School Yall On How To Treat your Girl.

roll.gif
This dude whyhellothere.
Son is a 10th Dan troll.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
props OP. This is a thread that NT needed badly. This whole treat women like scum and the will love you attitude is sad. Real MEN know to to treat a woman properly. Get that "simp" bs outta here. I am currently talking to one girl I met two weeks ago in my summer school class, she is 19 and has a one year old son but I'm willing to look over that because she makes me happy. If she needs gas money, I got it. Doesn't have enough to pay her cell phone bill, I got it. Why? Because that's what real MEN do when they truly love a woman. Grow up kids.

roll.gif
one of the goat trolls

Easily. Son keeps me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its very simple.
Give her compliments all the time even when you don't feel the want to.

Diss all of your pros.

Go on dates.

Laugh a lot.

Put it down in the bedroom.

The end.

This *%$! is excessive. I'm not an advocate of womanizing like most of NT is but this type of *%$! is disgusting. It makes you seem weak and that your life revolves around another person rather than yourself. It's not that serious...ol "I'd give you soft kisses and tell you how in love with you I am" dude.

i say we promote this...the earlier the first heartbreak occurs from this simp behavior the better. they'll learn from their mistakes at a young age.

Originally Posted by lol

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Luv Lindsay

tumblr_lkjit7haj51qzcspxo1_500.png

roll.gif
this is just sad.
Tried reading, but couldn't. Too much simp
Went from
laugh.gif
to 
grin.gif
to
sick.gif

Talkin about waking her up in the middle of the night with texts saying "I love you" when she's clearly not interested
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I don't want to have sex, I just want to hold you
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom