NT, let's keep it real, how do you feel about MvC3?

I hate it, the characters I love to play with are not in the game, I hate the game play, and I can't get into it like mvc2. I'm just glad I used a gift card on the game Nd not my money.

still play this everyday even though i suck
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

trash

super trash...... you know how PERFECT marvel VS capcom 2 was? and dont gimme that god tier garbage...i seen cats give all those cable spammers straight hell with cats like blackheart and saber tooth of all people.
thats what im saying with MvC2 there were no throw away characters folks from all walks from every hood was getting it in
the game had a huge fan base

thats why I fill like this sold off of hype alone 

they just didnt put on enough effort 

im not talking about no online play $#!@ couldn't even entertain a house with three players on the console

it got wack too fast 

its like they put more effort in the new look and graphics of it instead of

the actual gameplay

they could have had the same formula that MvC2 had (because of how great and addictive it was)

added more characters, stuff for the online gamers 

the whole feel of the game is different 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

trash

super trash...... you know how PERFECT marvel VS capcom 2 was? and dont gimme that god tier garbage...i seen cats give all those cable spammers straight hell with cats like blackheart and saber tooth of all people.
thats what im saying with MvC2 there were no throw away characters folks from all walks from every hood was getting it in
the game had a huge fan base

thats why I fill like this sold off of hype alone 

they just didnt put on enough effort 

im not talking about no online play $#!@ couldn't even entertain a house with three players on the console

it got wack too fast 

its like they put more effort in the new look and graphics of it instead of

the actual gameplay

they could have had the same formula that MvC2 had (because of how great and addictive it was)

added more characters, stuff for the online gamers 

the whole feel of the game is different 

I'm disappointed in mvc3.. the reason is because I bought the special editon for dlc.. and the code didn't work. .

# Made me mad!!

I'm disappointed in mvc3.. the reason is because I bought the special editon for dlc.. and the code didn't work. .

# Made me mad!!

got it when it came out. played for couple hours and haven't touched it since. the game looks awesome though. personally i'd rather play ST on ggpo/supercade.

For a 10 year wait the game wasn't all that. I played it the first couple of weeks but after that it just became boring.

Maybe its the simplified style of play or just not having the roster to make me want to play more.

got it when it came out. played for couple hours and haven't touched it since. the game looks awesome though. personally i'd rather play ST on ggpo/supercade.

For a 10 year wait the game wasn't all that. I played it the first couple of weeks but after that it just became boring.

Maybe its the simplified style of play or just not having the roster to make me want to play more.

Crappy roster. Crappy online. No secrets. Oh wait. If I want to unlock characters that are on disc I have to pay? Alternate costumes? More paying? Not my thing. Huge fan of 1 and 2. Not exactly sure how Capcom could sell people this game with a straight face. Glad I got it for 30 bucks. Trading this paper weight towards MK.

Crappy roster. Crappy online. No secrets. Oh wait. If I want to unlock characters that are on disc I have to pay? Alternate costumes? More paying? Not my thing. Huge fan of 1 and 2. Not exactly sure how Capcom could sell people this game with a straight face. Glad I got it for 30 bucks. Trading this paper weight towards MK.

Fighting games always get boring after a few weeks.
Then again maybe its cause none of my friends are into fighting games. 
eyes.gif

Fighting games always get boring after a few weeks.
Then again maybe its cause none of my friends are into fighting games. 
eyes.gif

I'm not fond of these games any more. With that said, this game was disappointing. Didn't really think it was worth it. Not one bit.
tired.gif

At least I got to borrow a copy from a friend first before I had to buy my own copy. Saved me money that I can use elsewhere...

I'm not fond of these games any more. With that said, this game was disappointing. Didn't really think it was worth it. Not one bit.
tired.gif

At least I got to borrow a copy from a friend first before I had to buy my own copy. Saved me money that I can use elsewhere...

Back
Top Bottom