NT my friend died

smh.gif
my back to hear that rip

RIP to her. My condolences to her family and friends, and you as well.

What is a tree well though? I have an idea from the name but it sounds too obvious.

RIP
frown.gif

i read the article but i really dont understand how she died. she died of suffocation? did she crash on the tree well and had her lungs collapsed due to thetrauma?

RIP, sad to hear. After losing my father I've been hearing about deaths left and right...makes me want to hate life knowing it ends in such a sad thing asdeath, but I know we got to live it up while we have it...so cherish her memory and stay encouraged man.

A tree well is a dangerous void or area of loose snow around the trunk of a tree which is surrounded by deep snow. A person, especially a skier or snowboarder,can easily fall into this well, possibly causing serious injury or death.--wiki

again, God Bless

tired.gif
rest in peace to your friend, she's in a better place.

I'm always speechless when it comes to death now.. it happens too much.

ive never had anything like this happen.how are you even suppose to cope with something like this, like i said to someone else reality hasn't even set in.it sucks because i know nothing i could ever do can bring my friend back. it really hurts
tired.gif

Originally Posted by babyteez

ive never had anything like this happen.how are you even suppose to cope with something like this, like i said to someone else reality hasn't even set in. it sucks because i know nothing i could ever do can bring my friend back. it really hurts
tired.gif
I felt just like that when my sis passed. Funny thing is, I still don't feel like it's real. How can something so sudden and tragic feel real?
There's really nothing one can do about it, but just dig for those good memories. Just know those are the most precious things you share with that personnow, because that's all you'll have left of them really. Keep your head up..

oh man. this really sucks. it's giving me the creeps.
frown.gif
all you can do now is just morn but don't dwell upon, because I believe she would not havewanted that. keep strong.

R.I.P.

i read this in the local paper earlier today. Dodge is right up the hill from where i live, about 25 minutes away.

right when i saw the headline and started to read i felt really sad. when things like this happen locally it seems to hit harder.

my condolences to everyone effected by this, RIP.

Back
Top Bottom