#NT put me on to THE BEATLES

Help! is personally my favorite album, but lotta people will say Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. start with Help! and a Hard Day's Night

Thanks guys I've been listening to the White Album since yesterday and I'm downloading 1 right now
pimp.gif
I wish I could play the guitar but I'm still studying piano right now 

Thanks guys I've been listening to the White Album since yesterday and I'm downloading 1 right now
pimp.gif
I wish I could play the guitar but I'm still studying piano right now 

Jam the "Revolver" Album and you will see how great they are

I was a curious guy about them so I picked a random track on youtube to listen to 4rm them (Hey Jude) and I became hooked !!!!

"Rubber Soul" is good as well, and check out their song "Strawberry Fields Forever", its my favorite at the moment
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jam the "Revolver" Album and you will see how great they are

I was a curious guy about them so I picked a random track on youtube to listen to 4rm them (Hey Jude) and I became hooked !!!!

"Rubber Soul" is good as well, and check out their song "Strawberry Fields Forever", its my favorite at the moment
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

White Album
Sgt. Peppers
Yellow Submarine
Revolver
Just downloaded Sgt Peppers, Pretty good so far. Downloading White album next.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

White Album
Sgt. Peppers
Yellow Submarine
Revolver
Just downloaded Sgt Peppers, Pretty good so far. Downloading White album next.

Revolver IMO is their best album. A song with a nice story is Eleanor Rigby.
For No One will make you miss your ex.

Revolver IMO is their best album. A song with a nice story is Eleanor Rigby.
For No One will make you miss your ex.

BTW, in October sometime HBO will air a two part documentary directed & produced by Martin Scorsese called George Harrison: Living in a Material World. Should be really good. Have fun discovering thier songs...

BTW, in October sometime HBO will air a two part documentary directed & produced by Martin Scorsese called George Harrison: Living in a Material World. Should be really good. Have fun discovering thier songs...

Listening to The Beatles for the first time was 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

A lot of people only have heard the songs that usually play on the radio - the more "poppy" stuff. But once you start to dig and get into their later albums, you realize how talented these guys were. Definitely beyond their time.

I never fully understood how large of an impact they had on music/society until I took a class on them last semester. Pioneers to say the least. They may not have been the best at playing their respective instruments, but the way they blended lyrics and melodies remains unmatched in my opinion. You had 3 of the greatest songwriters in history in one group. RIDICULOUS. Just imagine if they stayed together and did George's solo work
eek.gif

"In My Life" is a top 5 song regardless of genre for me.

Listening to The Beatles for the first time was 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

A lot of people only have heard the songs that usually play on the radio - the more "poppy" stuff. But once you start to dig and get into their later albums, you realize how talented these guys were. Definitely beyond their time.

I never fully understood how large of an impact they had on music/society until I took a class on them last semester. Pioneers to say the least. They may not have been the best at playing their respective instruments, but the way they blended lyrics and melodies remains unmatched in my opinion. You had 3 of the greatest songwriters in history in one group. RIDICULOUS. Just imagine if they stayed together and did George's solo work
eek.gif

"In My Life" is a top 5 song regardless of genre for me.

Back
Top Bottom