NT RIP TO My Little Brother UPDATE PG1

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Thanks everybody. There's a lot going on..today were getting everything arranged for the funeral.. Parents are not feeling good neither is anyone else in my family. Red cross has given my my mom and her husband Hotel shelter for a few days.. we all met up yesterday and spent time together then went to go see them at the hotel, I cant tell y'all how guilty he feels.. I tried telling him he could do all he could do after running up the stairs to try and save him (the smoke wouldn't allow him to). The fire was caused by bad wiring/poor maintenance on the house which was not kept up by the landlord and the new company that owned the house. I cant explain how much I cant wait to sue them.. although that wont bring my brother back it will give him some type of justice.

The PayPal account is on the first page for those who've asked.

Thanks again NT
I wish the best of luck to you and your family.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Thanks everybody. There's a lot going on..today were getting everything arranged for the funeral.. Parents are not feeling good neither is anyone else in my family. Red cross has given my my mom and her husband Hotel shelter for a few days.. we all met up yesterday and spent time together then went to go see them at the hotel, I cant tell y'all how guilty he feels.. I tried telling him he could do all he could do after running up the stairs to try and save him (the smoke wouldn't allow him to). The fire was caused by bad wiring/poor maintenance on the house which was not kept up by the landlord and the new company that owned the house. I cant explain how much I cant wait to sue them.. although that wont bring my brother back it will give him some type of justice.

The PayPal account is on the first page for those who've asked.

Thanks again NT
I wish the best of luck to you and your family.

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by Though

i say instead of donating our ad money to charity we seriously send it to OP..like, someone that we actually know on this forum..how about it, Meth?..this guy's family deserves the money and obviously needs it

THIS ..
PLEASE

This. Support the NT Fam.
Co-sign.
wow, unbelievable idea. honestly, i just feel so so bad for this dudes fam. there are so many things wrong with having a three year old die. his house just adds insult to injury, but theyll eventually get a new one. I've been on niketalk for like 7 years (thru various accounts) and I cant express how strongly I want the admins to do this.

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by Though

i say instead of donating our ad money to charity we seriously send it to OP..like, someone that we actually know on this forum..how about it, Meth?..this guy's family deserves the money and obviously needs it

THIS ..
PLEASE

This. Support the NT Fam.
Co-sign.
wow, unbelievable idea. honestly, i just feel so so bad for this dudes fam. there are so many things wrong with having a three year old die. his house just adds insult to injury, but theyll eventually get a new one. I've been on niketalk for like 7 years (thru various accounts) and I cant express how strongly I want the admins to do this.

i'm sad for you, but I know you and your family will make it through. Don't pray much, but i just said a small one for you and your family. RIP lil bro.

i'm sad for you, but I know you and your family will make it through. Don't pray much, but i just said a small one for you and your family. RIP lil bro.

Back
Top Bottom