NT school me on PEA COATS (where to buy, prices, etc...)

/\/\/\ If you're over 5'7 that jacket won't work for you....it's a South Korean brand. It does come in black.

On Thursday theres a commes des garcons for h&m pea coat coming out that you might be interested in.

I think its $200

comme-des-garcons-hm-mens-7.jpg

^^^ Oh man, it will be close to impossible to get it.
Everytime H&M does collaborations their stock of anything sells out.
Not too mention not every H&M store gets its, probably 8-10 stores in the U.S.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

30c93sw.jpg

Just copped this.

That coat is heat where they sell that at online and like somebody else said do they have that in black? Thanks in advance.
Damn, I Dig it. What brand is it and where can I find it?

sterlingwear and schott's.

make sure it's 100% wool though.

and that brown SK jacket looks close to a m65.

I'm still rocking my obey m-65 jacket, that brown pea coat is dope but I'm wating for the nike sb lance mountain m-65 jacket to realease online.

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^^ Oh man, it will be close to impossible to get it.
Everytime H&M does collaborations their stock of anything sells out.
Not too mention not every H&M store gets its, probably 8-10 stores in the U.S.
haha yeah I think 8 stores are getting it and yeah it will be hard to get.

well i work at express and we got some nice top coats and pea coats that came in last week for our holiday/winter collection.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I'm still rocking my obey m-65 jacket, that brown pea coat is dope but I'm wating for the nike sb lance mountain m-65 jacket to realease online.

Pics?
Knowing Nike though, it will probably fit real huge.
I do not have experience with SB clothing but most Nike jackets in size small fits me like a large.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by April Lee

Spiewak makes some of the best Peacoats period
QFT. I have a Spiewak myself that I got for $55 (buying off season FTW) and I love it. The fit is great and it does an amazing job working against the elements. Let's put it this way- Spiewak's police jackets are worn by NYPD, Chicago, and LAPD policemen. There isn't much that has to be said after that for quality and performance. It's a real pea coat with style as a bonus. I highly recommend it.

Spiewak started the peacoat from what i read somewhere so it should be the best. I've been trying to get myself one for awhile but no cash.
eyes.gif
its like $160 regularly.

RFX45 wrote:

Pics?
I do not have experience with SB clothing but most Nike jackets in size small fits me like a large.
Word, I can't stand the sizing on Nike apparel.

Can we institute a rule that requires broad shoulder's to wear a pea coat? *no 'mo* Too many kids wlaking around my school looking like they have nightgowns on.

untitled-13.jpg

This fit is toooooo fresh

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Can we institute a rule that requires broad shoulder's to wear a pea coat? *no 'mo* Too many kids wlaking around my school looking like they have night gowns on.

untitled-13.jpg

This fit is toooooo fresh
where can I find this? it's very nice

This one is really good and only $120; It's from Guess.

417hkT-A1lL._SS500_.jpg

This one is $150 and from Guess as well.

M8312900-MDGY-LF.jpg

But what do you guuys think about the trench pea coats? Old Navy has one for $80 and I'm thinking that I can't lose for $80. I want a trench one to wear when I dress professional (i.e suits and all).

on612051-00vliv01.jpg

The Burberry was purchased from Burberry.
This Triple 5 Soul one looked a lot better on the hanger, $249.
14926448_30_b
14926448_30_e

Anchor $128
15380298_04_b
15380298_04_d

Stock Shaw Collar Coat $49.99
13846548_04_b
13846548_04_e

Originally Posted by RFX45

Pics?
qo96dc.jpg

I got mine from Burlington Coat Factory and it keeps me very warm. Its the official one (so it says) for less than 90 bucks.
I thought about gettin that Ralph Lauren one but its outta my price range and it doesn't keep you warm as the real one.

i was looking HARD at that coat last year, but ended up going with the RL one. i'm happy though...how do you like it?

EDIT: that burberry up there is
pimp.gif

-waystinthyme

I love pea coats. I got one last winter and I wear it quite a bit in the winter. I would recommend avoiding the really cheap ones as the quality is poor andthe fit is sloppy.

Can anyone (who owns it) post pictures of that Old Navy coat? Or give any info on the feel/quality of the wool? I'm thinking about a purchase.

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

Can anyone (who owns it) post pictures of that Old Navy coat? Or give any info on the feel/quality of the wool? I'm thinking about a purchase.
i didn't buy it, but i checked it out last weekend. it's really nice man, nice fabric, feels good. i bought a zip jacket with the samefabric, nice and warm. def. worth a purchase.

Back
Top Bottom